41. CALUM P.O.V.

I was currently sitting in the living room, enjoying the sunny day.I like to drink a glass of wine and read a very good book.It relaxed me.Jessica went out with some friends.

Then I got a text.

Jess:'Come and pick me up??xx'

Calum:'On my way xx'

I'm so happy to have her.I sat in my car and drove to an... abandoned supermarket?
When I arrived, I saw Jess giving a cigarette to a guy, and then kissing him on the lips.

I couldn't believe it! No way!
I got out if the car.

'So,this is how u repay me for letting you live in my house? Giving you food? High quality champagnes and wines? Well nice try bitch.And btw, you suck at having sex, believe me.'

She looked like she's about to cry.

'Your stuff will be on the front lawn.'

I drove off. I can't believe her! Stupid bitch. All strippers are filthy liars!

Then, that girl with ocean blue eyes, and blonde hair came to my mind,her lip piercing moving every time she speaks or laughs, and her face expressions. She was the exact same copy of Luke.Okay,she wasn't a copy, more of a twin to Luke.Yes, he was 3 years older than her, but she is his world.She is the big part of him... He loves no one, not even Arz, more than Natalia.If she got even a little mosquito bite, Luke would be worried and take care of her.I didn't know that sibling love existed, until I met them. Mali and I fought all the time...

I remembered that day, when Natalia and I had sex on the beach.

A little tear escaped from my eye.I wiped it away. I'm a man. I can't cry.

When I came back, I saw some people moving boxes inside of the house.

I pulled over and went over to welcome them into our neighborhood.

This is a very expensive neighborhood and the houses here could only afford people with lots of money and reputation.

I extended my hand to shake the girl's hand.

'Hi,I'm Calum '

' I'm Natalia '

Oh no...