"You heard me Mónéy,"Icy said snapping me back into reality.

"Yea I did but I'm not trying to."

"I'm spitting the real. I'm looking out for you. Sto-," I quickly cut him off because I didn't want to hear shit he had to say. I know he was trying to step up to the plate and watch over me liked DJ would've wanted him to but I didn't need a lecture from him.

"Look not to be rude on some shit but I don't need you to look out for me iight. I could handle myself if I want to smoke that's my decision. Remy's my aunt and yea she's crazy, but she understands me and what I'm going through so if being in her company makes me happy then that's where I'll be." I looked out the window before he could say anything else to me. I knew I had pissed him off because he was speeding.

"Fine fuck it I won't help you or your ungrateful ass moms out,"he said as he drove a few more blocks before stopping at my house.

When we pulled up to my house he didn't pull in the driveway and I was glad because I didn't want to wake Gwen up. I looked over at him as he stared at the road. I wanted to thank him for the ride but I decided not to. If he wanted to act that way then he didn't have to ever see me again after this. I hopped out his car and slammed the door before he quickly pulled off without watching me walked inside.

Since my brother died, the niggas that worshipped him was disrespecting him and his family. I sighed as I slowly made my way to the door. Digging in my pocket for my keys, I realized that I'd left them and my jacket at Icy's house. I cursed at myself for not getting my shit from his house knowing that I'd never see it again. I was about to knock on the door but it had swung open revealing Chauncey, CJ's dad and Gwen's ex. He just stood in the doorway and eyed me as I tapped my foot waiting for him to move out my way.

"Do you know what time it is Money,"he spoke. I rolled my eyes at him. Not only was he questioning me but he said my name wrong. I wanted to deck the shit out of him but I held it in for CJ's sake.

"My name is pronounced Mo-nay not Money, just because it's spelled similar to money doesn't mean that's my name and no I don't know what time it is but if I was inside I'd be able to find out."

"Why should I let you in here?"

"What the fuck you mean why should you let me in here, because I live here that's why,"I semi yelled getting irritated.

He chuckled and shook his head,"That's right you do live here, huh. So tell me Mónéy what are you going to do for me if I let you in here." My heart dropped to my stomach once those words left his mouth. I know damn well this nigga not trying to come on to me, I should fuck him up right here, right now. I was about to pick the flower pot that sat by the door up and do some damage, but a voice came from the top of the staircase getting both our attention.

"Mónéy girly is that you,"Remy's voice called out. I slid pass Chauncey's punk ass and jogged up the stairs to Remy. She grabbed my hand and pulled me into my bedroom before closing and locking the door.

"Girl where have you been,"she asked her New Orleans accent was so thick.

"I was with Icy and I messed around and ended up crashing at his house."

"Oh ok, but let me explain myself to you. That wasn't no coke I gave you that was just some strong ass weed and I'm not no fucking prostitute, Icy's just mad because I wouldn't get booty with him,"she ranted. I burst into laughter at her. Remy was so childish that it was sad but she still was cool to me.

"Yea well if it makes you feel any better I didn't believe him anyways." She nodded her head and smiled at me weakly. I looked over at the clock and saw that it was eight o'clock on dot. I looked over at Remy with a confused expression. Her plane had took off hours ago and she was still here, not to mention dressed in night clothes.