Chapter XXIV: Finally

Start from the beginning

I never realized it until a few days ago, and though it's something I would prefer to keep in my past, it will always be with me for the rest of my life.

Sighing, I leaned against a wall. The pain of it all was something I never thought would bother me this much. My soul completely split from my being. The strength quickly draining from my body as I began feeling like someone just took a bat and swung it into my stomach. It began to feel like something was sitting on my chest.

Something heavy.

It was moments like this where everything seemed impossible. And it was always these moments that I wished someone was there. Someone to comfort me and tell me that everything would be okay. Though I would never admit it aloud.

I slid down the wall. Unable to stand on my feet, my eyes stinging as they willed the tears to well in my eyes. For a second I stared at the other wall parallel to this one. My vision became blurry and my conscious mind dared myself to cry.

A croak formed in my throat and I painfully swallowed it down. Why was I about to  have a n breakdown?

I asked myself.

Because you can't take anymore of this  B.S. I answered.

My tears betrayed me as they pass my eye and began sliding down my cheek. I lowly sobbed, covering my face with my hand as my cries became more dramatic.

An animal like wail escaped my lips as I crumbled to the floor. Uncontrollably tears fell from my eyes as water fell from an faucet, though an faucet could easily be switched off, my faucet seemed to have plumbing problems. ?

The realization that something that horrible happened to me really opened my eyes. It one of the most hardest times in my life, one of the times that if I would look back into it, it would bring me great horror and pain.

I sobbed loudly, as I brought my hand to my head and rubbed it to soothed the migraine coming on from my crying. At this point I was a mess. Mucus had been sliding from my nose due to how bad I was crying, the tears seemed to never stop and I felt as though I couldn't breathe. Crying always made me feel like I was dying.

The aching pain it possessed in my chest as I breathed to stop myself.

After a few more moments, I calmed down. My throat no longer hurting and my migraine dissipating.

I hugged myself, and found the strength to stand on my two feet again. I walked threw the endless of hallways until I was standing in front of the room I was residing in.

My left arm dropped from my shoulder as I reached to pull the knob of the door. Twisting it and pushing it open, I stepped into the room.

Gloomy, I dragged myself to the bed. Plopping down, I lay my head against the pillow. Just staring at the door.

Without me even notice, I fell into a dark sleep.

Angel (Finally)

I gave the word.

Everyone was on the move to Georgi's. The fat fucker had it coming, and as promised once he was dead I was going to get Dante.

At the 7019 building I exited my car. Buttoning my suit jacket closed as I felt my gun poke into my side.

I gave specific directions of where I wanted everyone to be. If this fucks me in the ass, I will kill every single last one them.