Corick -Promise-

Suiside trigger waring!!

Cory's POV

I never rush something, it remindes me of him. He always rushed things, but they turned out great.

"Okay, I think we should make the set of the last part of your undertale series!" He said, whilest doing seven other things besides it. I look amazed at him, at how he can do all those things at ones.

I walk to the computer, shuting down whatever was on there, dropping his old  headphones and walk to the door.

I never go outside anymore, it remindes me of him. He loved running in feelds, climbing in trees, listening to birds, pointing them out to me.

"Look Cory, a robin!" He said whilest we were on a park bench, as a robin just landed on his hand. The bird chirped to him, and flew on top of my head.
His laugh, clear like crystal and sounding like a waterfall was heard through the silent park.

I walk outside my room, going downstairs and looking at the door, leading to my backyard.

I never bake eggs and toast anymore, it reminds me of him. He always backed eggs and toast for breakfast.

"Ahw, are you sick Cory? Let me make some eggs and toast for you!" He said, whilest mesuring my temperture. I coughed slightly, and soon afther he was gone, the smell of eggs and toast filled the air.

I walked into the kitchen, looking at the toaster I never used again. I waved at it, almost seeing him standing there, making toast. I take a breath, and walked into the backyard.

I never laughed again, it remindes me of him. The laughing of him echos through my thoughts and dreams.

"Oh god Uni, that one is so good!" He laughed at a joke Uni found on twitter. I blushed as he pulled me under his arm and kissed my cheek.

I smiled at the memories I was getting, walking towards the tree we loved.

I never sat under our tree again, it remindes me of him. Under this tree, he and I shared our first kiss, and he took my virginirty under there.

"Ah~! I moaned when he entered me, kissing my neck, biting it sometimes. A slight breeze carried our sounds of plesure to the evening night. It was one of the most beautiful night of my life.

I saw the rope there, where I last night threw it and ran away, crying of the memories. I got the rope, and began tho knot it.

I never saw my friends again, it remindes me of him. I can still see the loss in the eyes of everyone.

"N-no, i-it can't be..." Uni said as the officer told the news. He drove with Adam on a highway, back to Boston, but Adam drove into the other lane, taking his own life, and his life to. I was crying, and Zres, Ross and Max were trying to calm me down, but nothing helped.

I was done with the rope, and I threw it over the highest branch of the tree. I made the rope stuck to the tree, and began to climb like the way he showed me to do it.
When I was at the top, I took the rope, and putted it around my neck.

"But what I never, ever did again, was making a promise, it reminds he of him. He made a promise to me, to never leave me, but he couldn't keep it." I said out loud, trying not to sob to loud, writting it all down, everything. I cornected the piece of paper to my shirt.

'But now, I'll make his promise true' was the last line I wrote...

Before the jump.

"But Nick, you know you can't keep that promise!" I said giggling as he was tickling me. He smiled down at me, his eyes full of wonder and love. He kissed me, and I melted into the kiss. His tounge brushed my bottom lip, and I granted him entrence. He explored every inch of his mouth.

"I'll always be with you, no matter what." Nick said when he pulled away, hugging me as we both looked at the fireworks that were the sign of the start of a new year, and a new relationship.

Timeskip, third person POV

When Uni walked into Cory's house, he yelled out his best friends name, also saying he had the groseries with him. He hoped he would see his friend again, afther all those months he only brought him groseries. When he didn't hear an awnser, he looked around the house, noticing the door to the backyard stood open.

Uni smiled, he thought his friend finally desided it was time to move on.

He stepped outside, shouting Cory's name. He looked around, and saw it. He was shocked, and he called everyone that knew Cory, and the cops...

Now, 5 years later, two grave stones stood next to each other. One grave being almost empty, because they didn't find all the pieces of Nick's body.

On the other gravestone, a poem was written, a death note, and everyone that walked by it, familiar or unfamiliar with the person within the grave, red the poem, and realised this was the last restplace of a couple

That kept their promise, no matter what....

A short, sad one-shot...