Tim X suprise!! -Together whenever- (Requested)

IMPORTAND, PLEASE READ!!

Hello my lovely souls!!
From now on, I'm only going to make requests, I have litterly no inspiration for one to come up with myself, so make requests, otherwise I'm not going to write!! You can always request on, just comment down below the ship name, Lemon, Smut or Fluff, and a AU!!

This oneshot was requested by MakMon, and I've done it so in the end will be revield who's ship this is, so sit back and enjoy!!

Tim's POV

I've known her since my childhood, our parrents being friend before we were even born. That made us like sibblings, brother and sister.

We did everything together, we went to the same schools, we studied together and we now work for the same boss. She just wants to be friends, but I want to be more then just friends.

I wish she saw that...

"TIMTIM!"

??? POV

When will he see? Tell me when he finally will see that I like him? I've been giving hints, but he thinks those are just jokes.

I've said no in the past, he still lives in the past in didn't see my look on him change. He still thinks I don't like him, but I do...

"Hey!"

I snap out of my thought, and stare at the side of my office. Adam stood there, and he seemed worried. I motianed him to come in, and he opend my office.

"We need you for a recording with gangbeast with Tim, the fans asked for it." Adam said. I sigh and stand up. Adam thanked me and I followed him to the couch potato set, where Tim already sat. My heart beated faster when he smiled to me. I gave him an high five, and sat down.

"Okay, I forgot to mention this is a interacting video, the fans have asked me questions about you two, and I'll read them out whilest you two do a few rounds of Gangbeasts." Adam explained. I look at Tim, and saw he was blushing.

Does he still like me?

"Okay, and three, two, one: Hey guys, Sky here and today, we bring you ANOTHER COUCH POTATO!!!" Sky screames the last part so loud, I almost jumped into Tim's lap, that's how close we were sitting together.

"Well, the ship almost sailed, but here we are, doing another Gangbeasts, but this time, you have asked me questions about these two, and they will awnser the questions I'm about to ask them, whilest they are beating the f*ck out of each other!!" Adam forgot he couldn't swear in this video, so he got a nerf gun bullet shot at him from Red, right in his face.

"No, no, no swearing in this video Adam!" Red said. Tim and I laugh at the accent Red did, and Barney pulled him closer to him.

"Okay, but lets start! Okay, so the first question is from MaskDager707: 'How did you two meat?'" Adam said. I look at Tim, who's slightly blushing. He's trying to throw me of the ferris wheel, but I had my hold on his character, and we were both yelling and trying to get each other of it.

"Well, me and Tim are always together to be fair. We were born in the same hotel, me being one day younger than him. Our parrents are best friends, and so are we, well, we went to the sam schools, studied together and now, we even work for the same boss!" I said. Tim smiled, and then yelled 'YES', as he threw me of the ferris wheel, but I grabbed on to something.

"Ah, c'mon, fall!!!" Tim yelled again. I chuckle, and jump back onto the platform. Adam yelled something like ' The Queen of Couch Potato's returns!' and Tim looks at me. He looks so adoreble, I can't handle it.

"Well, the second question is from..." And so it went on for around 10 minutes, until we got to the last question.

"Okay, last question from TimdotTV: Do you want to be my girlfriend?" Adam said, smiling. I'm parelisted, and Tim took the win, throwing me of the ice. But I look at Tim, who's now blushing madly, and had a few roses with him.

"I know you said no in the past-" I hear everyone gasp, they didn't know this? Tim ignored them, amd continued.

"-But I still like you, alot, and I'll ask it again, do you want to try to be with me?" I had tears in my eyes, and I flew Tim around his neck, sobbing quietly.

"Yes, yes I wouldn't want it any other way!" I said. I hear the others chearing us on. Tim huged me back, his chin resting on top of my head.

"Em, please know that I'll love you forever." Tim said. I look up at him, pulling away slightly. I stare into his eyes, and smile.

"Tim, know that I'll always will love you, no matter what." I said, and I kissed him, and Adam started to yell 'Timely is real!!'.