Corick -Stuck to you- (Requested)

Hey everyone!! This is another request on, requested by CharmingRogue. This is suposed to be set in the Minecraft City roleplay AU, but I never saw it fully. So I'm gonna do my best!!

Nick's POV

Afther that whole Spiderman incident, me and Cory finally made it back to our appartment. Cory falls down on the couch and I'm getting some cookies for us. I never share them as much, but for Cory, I'll make an exeption. That adoreble, little, camera-loving boy means the world to me.

He only doesn't know that...

"Here, a cookie for you!" I say, as I give a cookie to Cory. He blushes and said thank you. I made sure to brush over his hand when I pulled away. When I retrieved my hand, I saw I pulled Cory's hand with me! Me and Cory look suprised at each other and I saw Cory blush a little.

"Nick, why are you holding my hand?" Cory asks. I now have a firm hold on his hand, but when I try to let go, his hand won't come of mine.

"Our hands are stuck together! It must be because of the cobwebs!" I tell Cory, who's trying to get his hand of mine. When I try to run, I take Cory with me and we fall onto the grond, Cory on top of me.

Cory's POV

I lay on Nick's stomic, looking at him with a bright red head. Our hands won't come of each other, so that means we have to do everything together...

That wouldn't be such a problem, if we didn't have to go to bed...

"Well, does this mean we are having slumber party?" Nick asks me as he tries to stand up, picking me up at the same time. I think I'm a cherry now, so red am I. I shrug my shoulders, and ones again try to get our hands of each other, but it wouldn't let go. Nick holds me with his one arm under my knees, and the other one goes under my arms, making it less uncomfterble with our hands.

"I guess that means yes. Well let's first make a bed in my room, so you can sleep on that one, or you want to sleep with me that is." Nick said, winking to me. I look at him suprised, and blush again. Does he like me, or did he find out about me liking him and is now teasing me?

"I'm going to say you're going to sleep with me, and now, we need to get dressed in our pj's, how are we gonna do that?" Nick asks me. I swear, this man makes me question my sanity, as I think of Nick, without his shirt, winking at me again.

Nick sees me blushing, and I guess I knows what I was thinking about. I puts me down and drags me to the bathroom.

"N-Nick, are you seriously g-going t-" I was caught of by Nick pulling his shirt of. Or at least, a little bit, but the rippes it of his body, because we are stuck. I'm suprised I still live, because I'm beginning to be purple, I think. When he started unbucling his pants, I turn around. When I hear his pants falling onto the ground, he begins to speak.

"Well, I need a shower, so I'm going to get one. You can join in, I'm fine with it, or you can close your eyes and not watch me take a shower." he put his hand on my shoulder, and turns me around. I only look at his face, his eyes looking at me.

"I know you like me, and I just want to let you know I like you too." His words made my heart skip a beat. His face came closer and I feel his lips on mine. A soft brush, which made my heart skip more beats. I took a small step forward, with all the courege I have and kissed him.