Redney -Deep in the dark woods...-

Hey, look at that, this isn't a Redney angle one!! Also, 1 K READS!!! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!
Slight gore warning, as it contains blood and what not, so again, don't like it? Don't read it.

Red's POV

I slowly walked further, into the deep, dark woods. The only things I have with me are a torch, a pocket knife and some rope.
'Let's do this, it will be great fun!' Adam said, along with Ross.

But now, they are gone, eaten by the brutal cannibal that lives in these woods. A creature that's half lizard, half human. Adam was the first one to die, Ross and I found him dead in his tent, halfly eaten and without his eyes.

The creature likes eyes, he will take them out your eyesockets when your still alive, because he has lost one of them.

Ross and I panicked, and tryed to get out of the forest, but the trees seemed to have moved in the time we were in this cursed forest. We couldn't find our way out, or the way back to our tents.

We were just sitting ducks for the lizard man.

The next morning, Ross was out cold, but he was not eaten. Only his eyes were gone this time. It seems the lizard man also kills to enjoy, which is even more terrifing, since I'm now all alone.

I burried Ross, the same as Ross and I did for Adam, but there will be nobody to make my grave when I'm dead.

I walk even deeper into the forest, until I saw a footprint.

It wasn't a normal footprint, bit one that I knew very well. I kneeled down to opserve the footprint, but as I did that, something realy hard hitted my head,

And I shank away into more darkness...

Barney's POV

I stand behind the young looking male, with the bransh still in my claws. His red hair looks flat because of him sweating so much, his eyes closed. The sweater he was wering was ripped a little and he was dirty in general.

Poor guy...

I don't know why he caught my eye, but he did, when he went into the forest with his friends. He seemed the most scared out of the three, as if he didn't even want to be here from the beginning.

I picked up the male in bridle style and took him to my cave.

I'll make sure to remain with me, for as long as I want him to...

Ones I'm in my home, I laid the man down and walk up to my pet, which is an giant squid. I found him in the see, looking for something called 'Sky army'. I have no idea what that is, but he was tired and wonded, so I took care of him, and now he lives with me.

He's an outcast, like me.

I'm a failed lab experiment, they tried to make me the unltimate survival being, but ended up making a halflizard man thing.

I hear a groan and look towards the red headed human. His eyes are opening and closing, and he's starting to move.

I growl at Squid, because he can only inderstand me like this, and he picked the human up, and hanged him from all fours, like in a dungeon.