Redney -Cosplay- (part two)

WARNING: THE FOLLOWING CONTENT HAS THINGS IN IT THAT ARE NOT, I REPEAT, NOT FAMILY FRIENDLY!!! READ AT OWN RISK, ADVICE AGE 16+

"Yous are everythings I cans ask fors. It's your first time, I knows, justs tells mes whens to stops ors whens its hurts." Barney said to Red, which made the redheadded a little less nervouse...

Third person POV

Red noods and Barney kisses him again, and he puts so much pasion in it that Red was shot straight into heaven. He pulls on Barney shirt, he needs to get undressed too, thinks Red. Barney smiles and pulls his shirt of, breaking the kiss.

Red stares at his handsome boyfriend, not believing this was real. He touches Barney's chest, and Barney did the same, and he kissed Barney again. Kissing with the man he loved was everything he could wish for, it was the best thing in the whole wide world.

Barney's hands were on the move again, and he unclips Reds bra, tossing it aside. He doesn't need it, thinks Barney.

He doesn't need clothing at all...

Red trys to pull Barney's pants down, but he failed at it. Barney helps him, so they were both in there underware. Barney laid on top of Red again and pulled Reds panties down. Red turned red again and Barney loves his boyfriends shyness.

He took Reds member in his mouth and sucked on it. Red lets out a gaps, and he moans so loud that Barney hopes the walls are thick. Barney continued playing with Reds member in his mouth,and Red buckled his hips towards Barney, the moaning mess he was.

Barney stopped, and removed his mouth from Reds member, making Red whine at the lost of touch. "Dids yous likes thats bades?" Barney asked, and Red nodded slowly. He wanted Barney's touch back, he wanted him, just him...

Barney continues licking and sucking Reds member, and Reds head arches back, moans filling the room again.

"B-B-Barney! I-I'm g-ng-gonna~!" Red couldn't finish his sentens before he cums into Barneys mouth. Barneys swallows it, not liking the taste very much. He pulls away and looks at Red, who was exausted.
Barney pulled Red towards him, and plased himself at Reds entrance. Red, who was still somewere between heaven and reality, felt Barney against him and he knew what he was doing.

"B-B-Barney, I-I haven't done-" Red began, but Barney sushed him.

"I knows, just says whens its hurts." Barney said. Red nodded and Barney entered him, a little bit to hard. Red lets out a small cry of pain, and Barney kissed Red's tears away.
Red shivered under his kisses.

"I'ms sorrys babes, it will hurt less, I promise." Barney said. Red still cried a little, and every time a tear fell onto his burning cheeks, Barney would kiss those away.

"You c-can move now." Red whisperd, and Barney slowly began to move in and out of him. The small cries of pain Red let out, were turning into lustfilled moans.

"F-faSter, pLeAse!" Red moaned and Barney did what he said. When Barney his a sertant spot Red let out a yelp and a loud moan.

"There Barney, please f*ck me there!" Red yelled and Banrey began to thrust even harder into him. Barney felt Red's member stiffening again and he pumped it, so Red was moaning even louder.

"BarnEy, I-I'm gonna c-CoMe AgaIn!~" Red yelled, he had diffecoulty saying anything at this point.

"Mes toos Reds, mes too!~" Barney yelled. With another thrust and pump Red came with a high pitsed yelp, which made Barney go over and he came inside Red. Whilest covered in Red's cum, Barney collapsed onto Red, but rolled of him and hold the younger boy thight.

"I's loves yous, I's reallys dos." Barney whispered.

"I love you t-too." Said Red with a yawn. The both fell asleep of exastion.

Adam's POV

I was driving away from Barney's house, and was almost at mine, and then I realised that Barney forgot his purse.

I quickly drove to his and Red's appartment building again and I walked up to their appartment. I knock on the door, but was not awnserd. I knocked again and the door sprung open. I can hear moans comming out of the appartment and my eyes grew wide. I put Barney's purse in his jacket and quickly but quietly shut the door and run to my car.

When I was finally home, I was still in shock over what I heard.

"Is something wrong babe? Was it a rough night?" Alesa asked me, whilest she was holding baby Mason.

"Well, not realy for me, but I know who had a rough night." I said to her, taking baby Mason from her and cuddling him and my beautiful wife.