Corick -Traitor!- (part two)

Hey my lovely souls!!
Remember when I did this oneshot way back?? Well, here is the promised part two!!
Smut, Rape, Lemon and Gore warning!!

Cory's POV

Nick's shift was over, and now, I'm being guarded by Getto again. I thought about how Nick's blood tasted. No wonder Red wants to have it, it's sweeter then strawberries with chocolate.

Then I hear the lock, and Getto stepped into the cell. His mask still looks the same, but one of the green lenses is cracked. He has the bloodred cape from Red still around him.

"You are a monster, you know that?" Getto said, smirking at me. I growled lowly, but I put my hands on my mouth. I'm only making it worse. I'm even behaving like an animal, just as he said. But then I smelled something, something that almost made me lose myself...

Blood...

Getto's smirk grew wider, and he got something from his backpocket. A bloodbag, AB negitive, not to long in that bag. My eyes grew big and I remembered what Red said about blood and flesh.

"You can lose yourself if you don't eat fresh meat or drink blood at least ones a day. It will turn you into an animal, I experemented this with some of my men, they when wild, behaving like animals, but guess what? That's the price we pay for eating our own kind!"

That little bit of blood from Nick isn't good for anything. Am I turning into the beast Red talked about?

"Ahw, look at yourself, loosing control over a simple bloodbag. Am I glad I didn't fall for Red's tricks, not like you, traitor." Getto pushed me into the wall. I yelp in pain as Getto towered over me, he's taller then Nick, I know that for sure.

"Tomorow, you will be sentenst to death for betrayal and telling lies. We don't need traitors here." Getto made te chains lose, but held them. He tugged on them and I fall back.

I'm like a dog on a leash, and Getto is my owner.

"But you can't die virgin, can you?" Getto grinned and my eyes grew wide. Getto ripped of my cloths, and began to undress himself. I tryed running to the other end of the cell, out the door, but Getto pulled on the chains and I flew back, whimpering like a beast.

When Getto was undressed, he grabbed the chains, pulling me towards him. I tried to grab something, but my long, sharp, animal-like nails could get any grip. When Getto layed one hand on my bare back, I shivered from his cold touch.

He thought it was plesure.

"So you do like this, I thought you loved Nick, but now I see what you are, a dirty, sl*ty animal." Getto said, as I feel his member pocking at my enterense. I whimpered and howled, trying to get away, but Getto holds a death grip on my shoulders as he thrusted in me.

I screamed of pain as Getto went fast and hard. I started crying, my virginity wasn't taken from me from someone I love, but from someone who wanted revenge on me. I can to the relaisation that I'm getting raped.

Getto didn't stop by only raping me. He started hitting and stomping me, making me scream in pain. When Getto hit my head to hard, I was knocked out...

Timeskip to tomorow

Nick's POV