SetoSolace -Mindreading-

Requested by wrdlaci, so sit back and enjoy!!
Also, smut and lemon warning!!

Seto's POV

Today is officialy the worse day of my life. This morning, I was in my tower, just casting spells, making potions and just minding my own business. Then, I sencest a pressens, within my forest. I rushed to my seeings stone.

I saw a guard, a guard of a kingdom I've never seen, ever. And he was standing somewere inside my tower! What is he doing here?! This was supposed to look like an old shack, not the tower it really is.

The guard is handsome tho. He has prince-like golden hair, but I can't see his eyes. I look better in my stone, to see where is. When I turned the angle of the room in the stone, I saw him staring at my back.

I stiffend, and now I hear indeed soft breathing. I walk away, not letting him see I saw him, and BAM! He had me, sword against my throat. I was going to get my staff, and I was going to paralise him and throw him out of my tower with a forget spell, but he was quicker then I thought.

And now, I'm in the King's palace, in a nearby land. Why is it always that I get caught by a king?! It's like they always search for me! I'm locked inside a room, my wrists cornected to long chains, so I still was able to do the stuff they asked me to do. They force me to create splash potions to defeat the other kingdoms.

See, worse day ever!

But that knight, he always seems to sneak into my mind. He's incredebly handsome, and I almost mixed spider eye with the potion, and I don't want to make the King sick.

The King said that I have to do as he says, otherwise he's going to kill innocent people. My only weakness is that innocent people get hurt because of me. Why would they kill people that didn't do anything?!

I don't want to get people killed because of me, that happened enough when I still lived withthe others. Because of me, everyone was killed. I wasn't careful enough with my spells, and I set fire to my whole village. Every wizard, sorserer or witch was killed in the fire.

And I saw it all, so many innocent died that day, and I won't let anyone get killed because of me again...

The door swung open and I saw the handsome knight walking in, along with the king. The knight seems amused by something, and the king grins.

"Sorserer, this is the head guard, Brice Solece, so it's mister Solece for you. He's going to be your only company for the time you have to spent here. You'll have to do everything he says." The King said. I look at Brice, and my heart skips a beat. He has blue eyes, the softest, most beautiful blue eyes I've ever seen.

"So Brice, he's all yours." The King said, and walked out. The King locked the door, and now, Brice and I were alone. Brice didn't say anything, he just looked at me. His hot gase felt like he was looking right through my purple cloak. I started blushing and I turned my back to him to work on a healing potion.

Big mistake...

I feel hands wrapping around my waist, pulling me against the knight. I stand frozen, but he wouldn't let me go. He started grinding against my butt, and his hands began to make their way to my thighs. I bit my lip to hold in my moans, this didn't feel right.