Redney -Young love and gumballs-

Red's POV

I stand in front of the giant gumball machine. I love how all the colors seem to move and glitter behind the glass. I wish I could get one...

It's the end of the day, and people walk up to the gumball machine and pay for one. I tear up when I see two boys, giving each other a gumball. I realy want one...

But I can't, I'm poor, and homeless. Everything I have left is a picture and a purple dinosaur plushe, that I got from my first crush and boyfriend, he had the exact same, but the a red one. We were a couple when we were 8 years old. He made me the most happy little dino in the world. But then, he was taken from me, moved to another area, and I never saw him again...

The fun fact is, we never broke up, so we're technicly still a couple. I was his little dinosaur, and he's still my dino. We met when we were just 4 years old, and I fell in love with him, instantly.

It took him some time to get it, but when he asked me to be his, I screamed so hard, that the teachers thought I was getting kidnaped or something.

And now, I've heard that he's living in Washington.

I found out because of the old school we went to. They said that he had moved to Washington when he left our school. That moment, I desided to try and find him. My life wasn't even worth living without him.

I was saving for a new console, but I putted that aside and I could affort a planeticket to Washington. But I only had the money to buy the planeticket, not for an appartment, or food.

But it was worth it...

I ask every person who walks by me if they have seen the guy on the picture. The picture is from when we were both kids, it was taken by my mom. He was pushing me forward on a swing, whilest we both had our dinosaurs in our arms.

We were staring at each other and laughing, me looking over my shoulder to him.

In the time I'm here, I only have eaten a sandwitch, that a nice man had given me, because I told him the story why I was here, and some fish, a fisherman had given me. I can drink from a nearby fountain, so I never dehydrate.

But I never forgot the taste of gumballs, and I realy want one now.

As I stare into the colorful mess, I saw a purple and a red one, touching each other. I smiled, and I sat down next to the gumball machine, and fell asleep...

Barney's POV

"...and now, he's looking here in Washington for his old boyfriend!" James told us.

We were all at lunch, and James told a story from a homeless man that had told him it. It's quiet touchy, if you think that this man had given all his money up to try and meet his boyfriend. James had given him his sandwitch, he thought the man would needed it more than himself.

"But, maybes his olds boyfriends doesn't loves hims anymores, ors forgotten hims?" I asked. "And hows olds is hes anyways?" I asked aftherwards.

"He seemed like 21 years old, and I hope his old boyfriend still loves him, he has come all this way, he's from Louisiana." James told us, looking at me. I look suprised, I lived in Louisiana when I was little, but when I was nine, I moved to Washington, and I still live here.