EPILOUGE -4

So my lovely readers here goes the last update of my first book......Iam so very happy and also sad....the book ...ur votes ur comments have become a part of my day and my days are definitely gonna be incomplete without all these......Iam gonna miss u a lot....but every thing which started has to end .....

ARUSHI'S POV:

'SHIKA COMPLETE YOUR BREAK FAST'
I entered the dining area to see my most excited daughter and a way too grumpy husband who is stuffing his daughter with food where she's finding all the excuses of the world to escape his Papa dearest.....ooo you might be wondering what both of them are actually trying to do??then let me tell you... today is the first day of  my baby's school and she's a way too much excited for her school but on the contrary her over protective father is a way too much worried for his daughter.....so the result is an early morning show for my entire family....

Kar:"Shika teek se khao Na"(shika eat it properly)

Shi:"bashh, Papa Iam full."

Kar:"You need to be in the school for a complete day ....you'll feel hungry, right?"

My daughter was about to crib more, but her grandpa answered for her.

Papa:"My dear son....the schools do give breaks, and my princess is gonna take care, so stop feeding the complete days food to her at once."

Shika:"Love you, Dadu."

Papa:"Love you too, princess."

Kar:"Enough now, Shika, complete your milk chalo."

Karan:"bhai, is she going for some wrestling match.....it's just school chill...my baby doll is gonna rock... right?"

Shi:"yess"

They told me to give a hi-fi to each other.....

Aru:"ok chalo Shika, you're getting late.... Pappa and Mumma will drop you. "

we started to her school.....it seems like the first day of Karthik since he's getting nervous.....we reached her school with Karthik, giving his princess a hell of a lot of instructions.....

Kar:"Eat on time and be a safe princess...I'll pick you in the afternoon"

He told me kissing her may be for nth time...

Shi:"fine papa"she replied, giving back the favor....suddenly we heard Ishaan shouting....

Ishaan:"Mamu...Maami"

Yes even Ishaan is in the same school and that's the sole reason why Karthik chose this school and Ishaan is carbon copy of Karthik when it comes to Shika....both of them share a great relation and Ishaan is very protective of Shika that at times he won't even spare me scolding her.....I just love their bonding.....

Kar:"hey champ"

Ishaan:"mamu, I'll take Shika in.."

Kar:"Fine, but do check on her, and both of you have a great day."

I finally took my baby into my arms as her Papa didn't give a chance before.....

Aru:"Angel, you're not tensed right?"

Shi:"nahi Mumma, I am fine."

She told me, giving her beautiful smile and as excited as always.....

Aru:"Take care, ok..."

finally  both of them went in, but it seems like my husband is still not ok....we reached home, and Karthik is on off today. god knows why......so even I am staying home today...

Aru:"Aren't you  worried too much?"
I asked, sitting next to him on d couch and asusual he laid down in my lap...

Kar:"dont know why... but when it's about Shika....I can't stop myself....fatherly protectiveness, you know. "