41.HOLI HAI.

KARTHIK'S POV:

The last one week was hectic for both me and Arushi .....I was completely busy with my office, and she and Icha were busy in holy preparations, giving complete rest to Vivi..... however busy we were our days always started in each other's embrace and ended with our late night ice creams...

It's holi in two days and she is very excited as it's her first holi in India and also first one with me.....but asusual my fate sucks....yes I have got an important meeting in japyan and Iam supposed to go tomorrow morning ......I don't know how Arushi is gonna take this.... she'll be disappointed.....I tried all the ways on the earth to postpone this, but nothing worked....

I entered my room to see my angel.busy arranging some stuff in the wardrobe.....I went and back hugged her, nuzzling in her hair.....my solace....

Aru:"Tired??"

Kar:"Hmmm...."

Aru:"chalo, it's late dinner, karte hai....get freshed."

I thought of talking to her after dinner so I went down...we finished our dinner with she telling me about her today's work but only one thing is revolving in my brain......how to leave her and go.....

I went to my room's balcony and she came with our ice cream cups .....

Aru:"You want to tell me something?"

She asked, adjusting herself on my shoulders.....no wonder she caught me....

Kar:"Yes.....but promise me you'll listen to me completely without any interruptions...."

Her expressions changed, and I know she guessed it's something serious .......

Kar:"Arushi, I need to go to Japan tomorrow for two days...."

Aru:"What?!! Karthik par aap....how can you go....it's holi in two days and it's our first holi.."

She told in a worried tone, turning towards me ..

Kar:"Love, listen to me....even I don't want to go leaving you ..... believe me, I tried everything to escape this, but nothing actually worked ......but listen, I promise at any cost I'll be here on holi....I'll be the first one to apply color on you....."

She hugged me immediately, and I know she's crying..

Aru:"Promise Na"

She asked, clutching my vest, and her tears always pierce me....

Kar:"Promise.... and you promise me to take care of my wife and not even a single tear should fall from those precious eyes of my angel. "..

I told kissing her eyes and she gave a slight smile....

Aru:"When will you leave?"

Kar:"Tomorrow morning at 7"

Aru:"I'll pack everything tomorrow morning."

Kar:"Fine..."

I know she's trying hard to hold her tears, and she's controlling with great effort.....
I immediately took her into a soul tearing kiss and may be compensating for the next two days ......how I am gonna miss her....and that's how our night went....

ARUSHI'S POV:

I woke the next morning to see my husband hugging me so tightly as if I am gonna run away....but reality hit me that he has his flight in two more hours.....I was very excited about my first holi with him....but Karthik leaving today is disturbing me a lot but I can't be stubborn ....bcoz I know if it's not important he'll never keep work before me.....I wiped my tears which are ready to fall and kissed his forehead waking him....