37.THE SURPRISE.

ARUSHI'S POV

I woke up the next day in the safest place of the world....of course what else it can be other than my karthik's embrace....he's in sound sleep and he looks like a cute baby while sleeping.....I kissed him.....I think he's  tired due to past week's hectic work so I let him sleep for some more time and went to do  my daily routine....

I went down, made coffee  for everyone, and woke up Papa and Karan .... actually it's been long since I cooked as I was completely busy with Icha's wedding so I decided to cook today and went in to my room to wake up my sleeping baby.....he's sleeping hugging a pillow I kept the cup aside and went to him....

Aru:"karthik...."

I tried waking him up, moving my hands in his hair....a smile appeared on his face, and he shifted on to my lap....such a baby, my husband is....

Aru:"I think it's time to wake up."

Kar:"pls let me sleep."

Aru:"office nahi jaana"

Kar:"No office for the next 10 days,"he told, nuzzling in my lap....

Aru:"What??!!!"I shouted

My workaholic hubby is taking ten days break from office....this is something weird...

Kar:"Spare my ears, Arushi."
He told me to get up from my lap...

Aru:"Aap ne itna lamba break kyu liya?"

Kar:"kyu ki mujhe Lena hai"

He told me, walking into the washroom, leaving me confused behind....

I know it's useless to pester karthik bcoz he's only gonna tell me when he wants to, so I left to  kitchen to make a break fast.....on the break fast table...

Papa:"karthik tum ne Japan  project wala file check kiya "

Kar:"ha Papa everything is done....you don't need to worry ....I have finished my work for the next ten days and gave  strict instructions to everyone in the office so everything will be ok."

Why is he not attending office for next ten days....

Karan:"Don't worry, bhai, in your absence. I'll be around the office...any work you can inform me."
What!! absence....is he going anywhere....but why didn't he tell me anything....I can't take it anymore....

Aru:"karthik, are you going any where..?"

And Karan was smiling....

Kar:"Yes..."

Aru:"par,kaha?"

He was about to answer  me when he got a call and he went to attend it.... Karan and Papa also left in a hurry ....what's happening....I went into my room and saw two envelopes ....I picked one and opened it....

To 'Mr and Mrs tuneja
Is it written on it....so it's for bhai... I opened it to  see flight tickets for Mauritius ....great, so this is the gift  Karthik thought of....great...

Then my eyes fell on the next envelope, which is addressed as
To
'Mr and Mrs Sri vatsav '
What ......to us but what's it... I opened it go get a beautiful surprise....they are  tickets for Switzerland ....my eyes flung open due to d surprise....it means we are going on our honeymoon.....I was trying to get in terms with my happiness when I felt two hands caging my waist from back.....who else it can be ....of course my love....

Kar:"So Mrs Sri vatsav avogi mere sath"

He asked, and I turned hugging him....

Aru:"jaha bi aap lejavoge"

We stood hugging for some time, and den I spoke....

Aru;"That's why you aren't going to the office for the next 10 days."

Kar:"Yes...."

Aru:"When did you plan this....I mean all of a sudden,"

Kar:"I have been thinking of it for quite a long time but at Aryan's wedding....so I thought after that I'll gift them a trip and ourself one"

Aru:"it's great....I loved it, and u too,"

I told kissing his cheek ....but will my husband leave any chances....

Kar:"I love you more.."

He told me, capturing my lips.....this guy....

Kar:"we are leaving tomorrow night."
He told me, breaking the kiss, and I was hugging him tightly

Aru:"karthik, I need to shop."

Kar:"expected"

I gave a light smack on his chest...

Kar:"Fine, let's meet Aryan and Icha today and gift them this....then I'll take you to shopping....well pack tomorrow and then we will be leaving tomorrow night...done"

Aru:"perfect"

With that, we went to Bhai's house ....and met them....bhai already knows Karthik's plan, so they were fine with that program, but they'll be leaving the day after tomorrow.....

KARTHIK'S POV:

I loved her happiness and excitement....I know this is going to be a surprise for her ....so did it.....now here we are shopping and she being a shopoholic made me roam almost all the malls in Mumbai and finally we reached home dead exhausted......

Kar:"Iam done for today"

Aru:"Me too."

We had our dinner out, so we straightly  landed on bed, inviting our sleep.....

The next day, I went in packing, and I gave instructions to Karan about office stuff and Arushi managing her boutique .....finally, we reached the airport and boarded the flight...

Never for once, Arushis excitement has come down.....I promised her that I'll make these ten days as beautiful as possible for us.......

Love
Aastha...