30.THE GOOD NEWS.

ARUSHI'S POV:

Vivi and Atharv called us early in the morning today and asked us to come to their house urgently....so we rushed up there to see everyone already gathered...

Kar:"kya hua Vivi.... everything is fine rightlyandyouifIcangetaholdonmyownways?Why did you want us to meet urgently? "

Vivi is smiling looking at Atharv, and we are hell confused by her behavior......

Aryan:"tum, newly wedded nahi ho ...to see each other and smile shyly....would you please tell us what's happening?"

Atharv:"Hum, newly wedded nahi hai but definitely newly going to become parents tho hai...."

We all were surprised listening to that and directly went and hugged Vivi...

Aru:"congratulations baby"

Vivi:"Thank you."
And boys pounced on Atharv.....

Icha:"Congratulations soon to be Mumma and Pappa,"

Karan:"di this calls for a party....we need to celebrate....you know, first kid in our family."

Vivi:"As you say bro,"

Aru:"acha, but when did you guys come to know...."

Vivi:"Yesterday night...actually I was feeling low for the past few days so I had a doubt that we were expecting so I checked with the doctor yesterday and he confirmed"

Karthik went and hugged Vivi, followed by bhai...

Kar:"we are very happy for you, Vivi..."

Aryan:"And ha be careful,"
They told in a completely no-nonsense tone

We are on our way back from Vivi's house since Karthik has some work....

Kar:"you know I seriously can't believe that the girl who used to bully her juniors in the clg...the one who's hell stubborn even with her lecturers....my red bull...she's going to be mom..."

His happiness is visible in his eyes...

Kar:"Why aren't you saying anything?"

Aru:"Nothing .....it's first time Iam seeing you this excited"

Kar:"oo you know I love kids ....their laugh it's so peaceful .....if I find kids na I keep on playing with them...you just see how Iam going to be the one to spoil Vivi's kid"

He's really happy and excited ....but suddenly abthought struck me....how will he react when I become pregnent with his child....this thought itself brought a wide grin on my face.....but we have a long way to go before that.....

Speak your heart out, karthik......I know what you feel for me, but pls tell me that to me.....

Kar:"Where are you lost??"

Aru:"Nothing....just thinking something.."

he dropped me home and left to office.....

KARTHIK'S POV:

I am very happy for Vivi and Atharv ....the happiness in their eyes that's undescribable..... suddenly a thought struck me... how happy will I be when Arushi will be pregnant with my child.....I just loved the thought, but we have a long way for that...

But before that I need to confess my feelings to her and I'll....very soon....

ARUSHI'S POV:

It has been a week after Vivi revealing her pregnency news..... Karthik has been very busy these days with his projects... we hardly got time with each other.....Iam also busy with my boutique .... it's going well and Icha designed it in the best possible way....I got few orders and Iam satisfied with my work..... I miss karthik these days....tomorrow is my birthday but I don't think he remembers it.....