Introduction

Karthik Sri vatsav: A 26 year old handsome and dashing business icon with Greek god looks and also a loving heart......Very much possessive about his family and friends ....a calm going person only until some one comes in his way.......CEO of i Vatsav group of industries....

Arushi mehra: A 23 year old bubbly beautiful and fun loving girl....princess of her parents.....finished her fashion designing course and heading back to India.....She's a lovely caring girl who always cheers up the environment around her but also short tempered......

Karan Sri vatsav: A 24 year old handsome fun loving guy...brother of Karthik ......loves his brother a lot...doing post graduation.....

Icha : 22 year old beautiful girl.....best friend and soul sister of Arushi .... fun loving cute girl but matured and understanding.....

Aryan: 26 year old highly tempered guy....best friend of Karthik.... Only person to understand Karthik even before he express himself......CEO of Sunshine group of industries...

Rakesh Sri Vatsav: Dad of Karthik and Karan.......a very kind hearted person and loves his sons a lot......best friend of Akash Mehra.

Akash Mehra:Father of Arushi Mehra...loves his daughter a lot and also a fun loving person....chairman of Arushi group of industries.

Sahasra Mehra: wife of Akash Mehra....a caring and understanding wife.....loving mother of arushi ...

Other characters will be introduced as the story continues.....