EPILOUGE-3

ARYAN'S POV:

Iam in my deep slumber when I felt  something moving on my face....I turned around and was trying to sleep back when something else touched me on my cheeks....finally giving up I opened my eyes to see my two chota packets trying to wake me......

Yes two....I and Icha are blessed with two baby boys.....when doctor confirmed about this.....our happiness knew no bounds and Icha's pregnancy was really one hell of a task....may be due to carrying twins her mood swings were worst and I used to face a daily soap drama in my house daily.....

Somehow, we passed that phase, and here I go, being waking up by my 8 months old fraternal twins who are surrounded by a hack of pillows by their mother......

Ary:"So champs you want Papa to wake up, ha??"

I finally got up taking my babies in to my hands and they are soo adorable giving their toothless smile......they just started crawling and it's one hell of a task for both Icha and me make them sit stable at a place....

Ary:"Common babies, let's get you fresh up.....I think your Mumma is busy."

I told picking them in my arms....unknown of the fact that I made the worst decision.

Bathing my kids is not really a pleasant one to do.....they literally made me bathe with my clothes on....I was completely exhausted by the end of their shower ....I wonder how Icha manages them daily.....

I got them out of the washroom and went to get their fresh clothes.....and I suddenly heard Icha yelling....

Icha:"charan ,charith ... stop"

Ya, that's what we named our kids....
but why id their mother India shouting....

Ary:"kya hua Icha"(what happened, Icha)"

I asked, and I saw my kids were about to fall from the bed as I forgot to put the pillows around them....I know I am in deep shit as it's not the first time....

Icha":Aryan, how many times should I tell you... they are kids and don't leave them alone......they would have got injured if they fall down..."

She kept on ranting, not even having a glance at me for once, and the minute she saw me, she burst out laughing....

What!!

Ary:"Mind to explain what's making you laugh like crazy ??"

Icha:"Aap kapde pehenke shower kiya kya??"(did you take a shower with your clothes on)

She asked, coming near me.....

Ary:"All thanks to your naughty kids."

Icha:"dare you blame my kids, ok....they are hardly 8 months, and you're 28, but  still you can't manage them,"

Ary:"acha, but may be I know how to manage their Mumma more."

I told moving close to her.....I was almost to kiss her when.....

Right, my kids started crying.....and that next moment Icha ran to them and started to feed them.....grt timing champs......

I love seeing Icha with both my babies.....how much ever exhausted they may make her but never for a second she ignores them....of course if it's them.she won't even Mind putting me a side .....not that Iam complaining....after all she's the best mother my kids can.get....

ARUSHI'S POV:

Aru:" SHIKA KARTHIK SRI VATSAV  agar aap abi khana nahi khaya to Iam telling you"

I shouted at my two and half year old daughter, who is pissing me off so very badly today.....yes, she's two and half years old ...time flows, isn't it??