10.REUNION

KARTHIK'S POV:

She trusts me......I felt so happy when I heard that......till that moment I was doubtful whether I am gonna reach everyone's expectations....but that moment I promised to my self.....no matter what I am never gonna loose her trust....and make sure the smile on her face never fades away....come what may her happiness will be my achievement.....with that I drove back home to see dad waiting for me....in all these chaos I really missed talking to dad....

Kar:"Hi dad,"

Dad:"Hii beta....where is karan?"

Kar:"vo aryan ke sath gaya hai...."

Dad:"I see my son is changing a lot. I see in a good way, though,"

Kar:"Nothing like that, dad."

Dad:"it's something Karthik, but for good.... Karthik, I very well know in which situation you are....we can talk you know."

Kar:"it's nothing, dad....all these new responsibilities ahead just feeling restless...."
My dad is the other one who knows me in and out....he can sense my tension. may it be be business or life.....

Dad:"karthik, I never doubted your abilities.....it may be anything. I and Akash thought about this marriage not just because I want Arushi as my daughter...but we also know that you are a perfect for her.....every father wants best for their children beta....I and akash also wanted the same for our kids and that lead our way till here.....you are mature enough to take every decision in life beta....it's just that it's new to you ...you have these worries but believe me...every thing is gonna be fine..."

Kar:"I hope dad....I really hope..."

Dad:"it's not only you in this journey, karthik....but also her....and I know your destination is going to be beautiful....you might have known till now what she's....right"

Kar:"Hmmm."

Dad:"That's it, don't worry..."

Kar:"Fine dad,"

Dad:"Karthik, I actually wanted to give your mother's ring to arushi on your engagement......"

Kar:"Dad, are you sure... mom's ring you want to give to Arushi..."

Dad:"I would love too....."

Kar:"As you wish dad..."

Dad:"ok.now go take rest...."
With that I left to my room....I have been trying to contact Aryan and karan but both the idiots are not lifting my call...I don't know what are they now up to....I was back to work when I again received her msg

Aru:"Reached home??"

Kar:"Yeah, just a while ago....what's up?"

Aru:"Sky...."

Kar:"What..."

Aru:"I am on the terrace .. so the sky is up...."

Kar:"You're no less than a child woman..."

Aru:"You're struck with this child...so handle..."......god her antics.....she always makes me smile....

Kar:"Haha, my pleasure...."

Aru:"Don't tell me....you are again working..."

Kar:"Haha... spot on"

Aru:"Man, you are in way too much in love with your work ....."

Kar:"Nothing like that.....from morning I was with you guys...so just checking some important files...."

Aru:"Fine.....so......"

Kar:"So....."

Aru:"bhai aur karan hai tumhare sath??"

Kar:"No... I have been trying to call them... but they are not taking my calls..."