26.I MISS YOU.

Karthik's pov:

I woke up to see my angel getting ready in front of the dressing mirror....her hazel eyes....her serene face and her smile ......ufff it can drive saints to naughty thoughts.....I was admiring my lady when she came and wished me....

Aru:"Good morning..."

Kar:"Good morning."

Aru:"Feeling better"

Kar:"Much better."
With tou, everything is better, Arushi....I chuckled on my own thoughts, and her mobile buzzed.. she went to attend the call and I went to fresh up....

I found her thinking something deeply, so I asked her the reason not knowing that the reason she's gonna tell me is going to make me mad for the next three days...

Aru:"karthik dad just called and told me that my grand mom is serious and she wants to see me....so dad asked whether I can come for three days...."
I can understand what she is going through....but three days without her.....I can't I just can't......but I can't be selfish...her grand mom is in her last days and she needs to see her....

Kar:"I can understand .....so when are you starting??"

Aru:"Today....in the afternoon."

What.....fine karthik you need to...

Kar:"ok, chalo, let's go down."

Every one are on the break fast table...

Aru:"Papa muje gaav Jana hoga mom and dad ke sath"and she told everything...

I was taking my keys and she came there.

Aru:"Take care, ok ... Don't work till late nights.....try to come home soon and dare you skip your meals...."

I love the way she orders me.....not only that but I love her everything....god how am I gonna pass these three days....

Kar:"You too take care and call me once you reach there ....ok"

Aru:"Fine"
.
Giving her a hug and pecking her lightly, I started to office.... I am completely out of my mood the whole day ........she messaged me that they started....

I made myself busy in the work, but my every thought is driving me towards her....girl, what have you made me...I was in her thoughts, and Aryan barged in....

Aryan:"It seems like your'e missing my sister a lot."

I just smiled and didn't say anything...

Aru:"Why are you smiling...are you missing her?"

Kar:"Yes, Iam...so what's the big deal..."

Ary:"god karthik, you're openly admitting that you're missing a girl."

Kar:"No... I am missing my wife...."

Ary:"You're whipped, man,"

I don't know what she made , e but she made me hers...

Ary:"You love h, r don't you??"

And I looked awafrom himim and didn't answer him.....

Ary: Am I right, or am I right, karthik?"

Ok, I need to tell him if not, he'll be back of my life

Kar:"Yes."

Ary:"idiot finally happy realisation"

Kar:"Stop it."

Ary:"Why should I ?? You love her .... you're missing her like crazy and one girl made Karthik Sri Vatsav experience such feelings to her....she is seriously something dude"