14.HALDI.

KARTHIK'S POV:

These two days flew away with me being busy with my office or my friends and karan dragging for shopping......they were even hectic for arushi with Icha and Vivi not leaving her side even for a second.......we Just spoke twice that too for few minutes ....I don't know why but since this girl entered my life my every thought revolves around her.....it feels nice to know that our ever move is some one's concern....when ever I see her msg telling me to eat or to stop working till late nights.....some happiness..... that's very soothing......

Tomorrow is my haldi and since the idiots in my life doesn't want to miss any side of fun arranged every function to gether....and our dad's being so typical about our marriage my simple marriage concept changed in to a big fat Indian wedding.....I don't know what these idiots are planning to make h'll out of my life...

NEXT MRNG:

ARUSHI'S POV:

Today is my haldi..... first function of my wedding ceremony.......and vastav's are gonna come here......Vivi and Icha are busy doing my make over and I am just watching them.......perks of being a bride you know.......I am wearing a light yellow colour Saree with minimal make up .....how ever these idiots are gonna spoil my face.....I kept it that way......

Mom came and informed me that everyone was here and asked to bring me down...so we went.....

I saw karthik sitting along with karan and atharv .....he was looking handsome in his simple white Kurta and bad boy hair style.....man you're the only one to make my heart raise it's beat....he looked at me and gave me a smile.....and here I go.....I started blushing.......from the moment I realised ki I love him....even his thoughts are making me blush......god ......but then came Aryan...

Aryan:"My dear sweet sister..agar apke ye hide and seek looks hogaye tho let's start...."

Vivi:"kyu sirf use ched rahe ho.....dekho even bhai is giving his Romeo looks...."

Karan:"vo kya hai na di.....bhai aj kal ye sab karne me expert hogaye"....

Madhu chachi(vividas mom):"chup badmaash....mere bete ko itna mat tang kar"

Atharv:"Ham, mom vo to 26 years ka chota baby hai jo shadi kar raha hai...."

Sahasra:"Enough....chalo, let's start now....else we'll get late...."and they made us sit beside each other with a cloth acting barrier between us....I thought I may get a chance to talk to him......but I think it's not possible....

They started our haldi and one by one every one put the turmeric paste on us and finally here comes our monkeys.....they covered both of us with haldi having fun of their lives.....and Aryan started laughing like crazy looking karthik...

Kar:"hasle beta jab tera time ayega I'll tell you..."

Vivi:"Ha, arya agle number to tumhara he hai...."bhai was slightly blushing looking at someone....I followed his looks, and it was..... Icha....matlab....but his next words gave support to my gut feeling.....

Arya:"chalo agar next number mera hi hai to karleta hu shadi.....waise bi shayad ab aur intazar nahi hoga"

What? That means even bhai like Icha....I.need to find out...

Karan:"Wow, bhai ... It seems like you already searched bhabi...."

Vivi:"lag to kuch aisa hi hai....."

Arya:"Nothing now, let's focus on karthik....mera baad me dekenge."
with that, he cut the topic ......but I am not leaving it....

karan started songs and all the girls, some of my cousins, along with Icha and Vivi, started dancing.....I and karthik were asked to wash ourselves, and mom asked me to show him the guest room...... Thanks mom you'rer
The best....
I started with him...may be he saw my nervousness, so he started the conversation....offff why am I even nervous to talk to karthik