48.BACK TO LIFE

HIII MY LOVELY READERS.....SO EXCITED TO READ THE LAST CHAPTER OF THIS BOOK....BUT BEFORE THAT I WANNA THANK ALL OF U GUYS FOR READING MY BOOK AND SHOWING YOUR LOVE ON IT.....ITS JUST BECAUSE OF U GUYS MY BOOK HAS REALLY GOT  SUCCEED....I CANT BELIEVE  THAT I AM COMPLETING MY  FIRST BOOK ON WATTPAD BUT ITS HAPPENING...   SO THANK U  EVERY ONE OF YOU WHO READ VOTED AND COMMENTED ON MY BOOK....IAM GONNA MISS U GUYS.....HAPPY READING.....😘😘😘😘😘

KARTHIK'S POV:

Iam in office to attend an important meeting .....Iam mostly working from home from past three months since Arushi wanted it that way...though it was a bit uncomfortable but I managed some how with Karan and Aryan being my great help....it's last month of Arushi's pregnancy and just few more days for my princess to come in to this world....I am soo excited about this.....my dreams of holding her in my hands is gonna come true.... Arushi has become so weak and sensitive from the past month that she can't even bear a second of my absence....I was so worried for her, but the doctor assured me that it's common now.....

I dont know why but Iam feeling soo restless today ....a feeling that something is going wrong somewhere....I actually happened to come to office early in the morning without waking Arushi up ...I know once she's up shell freak out but I had to...but since the minute I left her my thoughts are completely roaming around her....I don't even know what's going in the meeting and even sweat beads started to form on my forehead...Iam getting restless till dad nudged me....

Papa:"Karthik...concentrate"

And I am sure something is wrong with Arushi...

Kar:"Dad, something is going wrong.... Arushi...."

I called her... but she's not picking...damn Arushi... I rushed out of the meeting, not giving a head to the delegates present over there... I called Karan....

Karan;"hello bhai.."

Kar:"Where are you, karan?"

Karan:"I just came out."

Kar;"was Arushi fine when you came?"

Karan:"I don't know, bhai...I met her in the morning and spoke to her later. I thought she was sleeping, so I  didn't disturb her....par kyu bhai."

Kar:"damn....kuch nahi "

And I cut the call trying to call Arushi, but she's not picking. I almost covered a half an hour distance in 15 min and rushed to our room only to get shocked seeing her....

Arushi....she was lying on the floor breathing heavily....her eyes were shut, she was just saying my name unconsciously.....I almost got a heart attack seeing my life in that condition....I rushed to her.  .

Kar:"Arushi....kya hua open your eyes....kya hua"

she slightly opened her eyes....but she started shouting in pain.....god her water broke....

Aru:"Karthik...my baby."

She merely whispered, and I immediately gathered her in my arms, and to my luck, Karan reached house, and we immediately took her to hospital... and I didn't leave her hand for a second...

Kar:"Arushi..  you'll be fine ..our baby will be fine...don't loose ok...pls"

Aru:"Karthik "

She was trying hard to speak, and I couldn't see her in pain....it's killing me....

Aru:"Take care of our baby if If I can't make this."

What the hell is she talking....no nothing can happen to her....

Kar:"Nothing will happen to you.....just don't give up baby please"

We reached the hospital and rushed inside....