17.SANGEETH.

Karthik's pov:

Today is my sangeeth and all the performances are kept secret from us by our crazy friends......I am kind of enjoying all these rituals but seems like arushi is enjoying them to core....
Since sangeeth is at night I am free in the morning but Vivi is with me today since she wants to be on my side for sangeeth and Icha is with arushi......

But what is surprising me is even papa wants to participate ......grtt ....all these idiots are busy with the practice and I am left alone .......then I got her call......

ARU:HEY...

KAR:"hiii....so finally your cousins left u free..."

ARU:"all of them are busy with their performance and I am left alone...."

Kar:"acha so what do u want to do?"

Aru:"karthik I want to know what they are planning..."

Kar:"why to know when they themself are gonna reveal it..."

Aru:"no karthik ....I wanna know it now....now....now....."

Kar:"arushi chill .....ok what will be the surprise when you know about it.....so just wait till evening.."

Aru:"fine......what else...."

Kar:"you gotta say...."

Aru:"fine meet you in the evening....I have to go try my wedding dress.."

Kar:"fine byeee"

With that I became busy with some stuff and in the evening I understood how difficult it us to handle Vivi ....she literally made me sit and is setting my hair where the other idiots are laughing der ass of watching the fun of my life........after Vivi being satisfied we started to the venue .......

Karan:"bhai bhabi ati hi hogi.....aap andar chaliye..."
I rolled my eyes on him but without giving a damn to me he chuckled and went in...

After a few minutes came mehra's and there she goes with my all time favorite smile..... laughing with Icha......that laugh always mesmerizes me ......Vivi clicked her hands in front of my eyes and got me back.....

Vivi:"hey Aru.....you look gorgeous...."

Aru:"thanks Vivi ....you are also looking great..."

Atharv:"tareef sirf tum ladkiyonkeliye hi nahi hum ladkonkeliye bi hota hai"

Vivi:"wahi to.....bilkul bandar jaise dikh rahe ho"

Arharv:"aur tum bandar ki biwi"

Vivi:"atharv tume to mai...."

Karan:"hold on......hold on couples abhi keliye lets start the function..."

With that they asked us to go to the stage.....karthik gave me his hand and I took it....and we sat in the decorated sofa....

Kar:"finally here goes their surprise...."

ARUSHI'S POV:

We expected either of our friends to start .....but I saw my dad coming on to the stage.......and something started on the screen....and dad started

23 years ago an angel entered my life with her ever gracious smile .......her every step brought me in to life ......I still remember the moment I first took her in to my hands....all this while all my child hood pics with my parents are playing in the back ground........she gave me the happiness of being a father and her tiny little steps 'her cute little talks....it just seems like yesterday I dropped you to school and today you're going to get married .....I am very happy for you princess ......and bless u with all d happiness of d world...... Iam going to miss you
I couldn't control myself any more and ran towards my father and then karthik came by my side and dad hugged both of us.....then came the other moment.....papa took the Mic And started