3.The Meeting

Karthik's POV:

I'm on my way back from Pune....The meeting was successful and I cracked the deal.....That project is dad's dream and Iam happy that I did it.....I spoke to karan yesterday and he told me that he received Akash uncle and his family....

He also told that he met uncle's daughter and she's really a sweet girl....Karan generally never gives opinion about any one that easily...so this girl she must be really sweet.....dad also used to talk a lot about her....and I must say he likes her a lot .....

I reached home and when I was about to enter the house I heard someone's laughter echoing in the hall.....I found that laugh so magical..... After my mom, this house never experienced such a cheerful voice....so I was really excited to see that face ..... when I was about to turn I got a call frm Aryan who asked me to come to his office immediately as he's facing some problem with a project.....If Aryan says that some thing is serious then there should be something serious he is generally cool.....so I turned back without seeing the face of the laughing girl and headed towards his office....

After clearing his problem I went back home only to witness an empty mansion So I called karan and he told that dad left with Akash uncle to their home and will be joining me in the office directly and he's with his friends ...he also reminded me about today's party as he knows very well that Iam gonna forget it.....
I went to my room, got dressed, and went to the office......asusual my day was lined up with meetings......In the evening I went home and got ready for the party.....

Aryan said that he's gonna meet me directly at the party so I was going along with karan and dad told me that he'll come with Akash uncle......so I and karan started. On the way, Karan called someone and asked whether they started or not....he told me that it was arushi.....I dont know why, but I just smiled listening to that name..... karan started telling me about her, and he was all praised for this girl..... Karan doesn't become attached to anyone easily that too this quick... surprisingly mysterious...all these things about this girl are making me more excited to see  her.. Who's she and wat is that special about her which  made my otherwise sarcastic  brother speak so good about her......Arushi Mehra....I can't wait to meet you.

Arushis POV:

I woke up in the mrng and headed down after freshing myself.....I saw everyone on the dining table....I joined them and greeted everyone.... When I was laughing at some lame jock of karan, I felt some weird feeling as if someone was watching me....but when I turned back, I found none..... Shoving away all my thoughts, I finished my break fast and started to our home..... It's just one day I have been in this house but I'll miss it I thought and when we were ready to go It struck me that I didn't meet this good boy Karthik I didn't even know why I wanted to meet him but I kept aside my thoughts and started to our home...uncle accompanied us....

Though my house was not as beautiful as vatsav mansion I loved it too....after settling in my room ...I started to meet Icha.....we decided to meet at a mall.....I went there with the instructions given by icha and met her......I was sooo happy to meet her after one long year ....we have always been the best of friends and understood each other better than our own selves.....we chatted all about my last days...although I skipped about Karthik....dont know why  but  I didn't feel like telling her...we went shopping.....actually I was shopping and Icha was damn pissed as I was not just seeing the fabrics but enquiring abt the design and checking all the A to Z of it.....ofcourse dude Iam a fashion designer..... But this pissed her a lot....after lot of dragging from icha we shopped a few dresses and headed back home since I need to go to the party.....I was chatting with karan ....dont know why but I just felt a brotherly relation wit him.....being a single child of my parents I always craved for sibling love and found myself a brother in Karan.