28.THE GALA TIME.

Karthik's pov:

The neck piece looked perfect on her and I was back hugging her....I know she's shy to face me after kissing me so we stood like that but our moment was disturbed by my very own enemy cum best friend's call....

Aryan:"Teri biwi mili tume is ka Matlab ye nahi ki tum Hume booljayega"

He's definitely gonna die some or the other day in my hands.....

Kar:"kya chahiye tujhe Aryan"
She's listening to our conversation since she's standing close to me, and Aryan is loud enough...

Aryan:"tu phone speaker pe rakh aur meri behen se bath karwade"

And I did it....but Vivi took the phone ...

Vivi:"love birds agar appke kuchiku hogaya to please grace us with your presence ....we are at my home and karan is also here so come here ASAP....and ha karthik I know you have taken an off today so aaja...don't be late"

With that, they cut the call, and we laughed on their madness...

Aru:"bhai and Vivi will never stop taunting Na."

Kar:"Never ever."

Aru:"acha, let's go...if not they won't stop teasing ."

Kar:"chalo ...."

With that, we left Vivi's house to see all the monkeys having fun......

Aryan:"Here they come."

He started again...

Kar:"sale kisi din mere hatho hi marega tu"

Ary:"vo din ayenge to tab dekenge"

Vivi:"vaise aru pata hai ...your hubby missed you a way too much these three days. he didn't even show his face to us.."

Karan:"True bhabi .....ghar bi late ata tha bhai..... completely in office. "
Why are these guys back of my life.... Arushi's face is already becoming red, and I can't stand this anymore.....

Kar:"Did you guys call us to give her the information about what I did these three days??"

Ary:"tum se better topics hume bahuth kuch hai..Right now the topic should be me"

Kar:"kyu tuje kya hogaya...."

Atharv:"Is ko bi joru ka ghulam banna hai"

Aru:"kya"

And then Icha entered and hugged me and Arushi...

Icha:"kis ko kya banna hai?"

Vivi:"tumhara lover boy ko tumhara husband ban Na hai"

And it's Ichas turn to blush....

Kar:"tho iss me problem kya hai?"

Icha:"mere parents se bath karan pardega Na?"

Atharv:"I doubt is Bandar ko koi accept karega"

Kar:"I second you bro...Icha I'm seriously sure about him, Na."

I asked Icha, making Aryan scowl....how can I leave my part of revenge....and Icha played with me...

Icha:"sochna padega bhai... seriously"

Aryan:"Excuse me, stop your bhai behen ka drama ohkay."

Icha:"Dekho kaise chillaraha hai...pata nahi future mai kya hoga....now I should definitely think"

Every one are enjoying this but how can my lovely wife stop herself from supporting her brother so here she comes....

Aru:"Stop you guys, ha....he can be a better husband....at least than those who forget their wife's arrival..."