Success to impress

Start from the beginning

I'm so going to win this, I don't care if he is the cutest guy every, okay maybe the hottest too, but that's not the point. Jeez, I'm so screwed.

"Bring it on!" I say and he giggles at my so determined face expression.

I immediately remember those 'Bring it on' movies that I watched with Victoria, my high school girl friend and I mentally laugh at the memory of her and me sitting in her huge room in pink sofa and trying to follow the most simple moves they do in the movie. We failed most of the time.

He lays me down on the bed and presses the start button on my phone carefully. Then he climbs on the bed to position himself on the top of me, making the bed shake under his weight. My legs are between his, and his hands are at both sides of my head, keeping his body away from mine, so they don't touch. He smirks playfully before joining our lips in short sweet kiss.

He pulls away to see my face expression, but luckily it hasn't changed a lot so it's not showing him how powerful his touch really is.

I close my eyes again and he pulls me for another kiss, this time it's beautiful passionate one. My hands run though his soft fair and suddenly I feel weight on my body, but not enough to make it painful. He continues to kiss me and it takes everything for me to hold on a moan. His lips travel down from my lips to the neck and he plants little kisses right under my chin and then down to my collar bone. I completely melt under his touch.

He continues kissing my neck and I can't take it anymore, I let out a groan I was holding for a long time, pushing my head back at the pillow. Noah continues to kiss me even If I technically lost.

I lost. Oh crap.

His lips finally meet mine again and I kiss him wildly cupping his cheeks.

The perfect moment is ruined by the sound of some annoying melody coming from my phone. Time's up. Noah finally pulls away and looks me in the eyes. I bite my lip shyly.

"I got a little carried away." he scratches the back of his neck with adorable shy smile.

I smile at him and whisper "It's okay."

He nods "Well Barbie, looks like I won." he says cockily and I give him a 'whatever-asshole' look but then let out a smile.

We are sitting on the huge bed, facing each other. He grabs a remote to turn the TV on.

"Which movie do you want do watch, princess?"

I mentally scream 'awww' every time he calls me a princess, but I just make a thoughtful face.

"Surprise me."

He smirks as remembering something "Face it Barbie, you can't resist my touch."

I know he is right and I can't do anything about it but deny it. But it's so true how his little guests like smile or touch could make my heart go crazy.

"Oh, shut up!" I scream rolling my eyes like I didn't just almost die of his kisses a minute ago.

He smirks and joins me under the blanket. The nerve of this guy...

I watch the huge TV screen as the movie theme song starts playing and the title of the movie appears. The words are written with big neon letters.

THE SUICIDE SQUAD

I take a quick look at Noah. "What's that?" I frown but still keep my eyes on the screen excited to watch the obviously good movie.

"I don't know, a friend told me it's good." He smiles at me and l come closer to him, placing my head on his strong chest.