"Let's not think about this right now." I could them gathering as much strength as I could. "Right now out top priority is catching this guy."

***

"The three cop shooters we took on last night; I've been trying to find the one that got away. Jose Anton." Felicity began to explain as she pulled up his criminal file. "Anton is attached to a new crew working the Glades, the head of which is this gentleman."

"I know that guy." Roy informed as he looked down at the newly pulled up profile. "That's Danny Brickwell. His street name's Brick. But I thought he was in Iron Heights."

"He was. Until a week ago. And then the case against him imploded. By which I mean every single witness suffered some sort of fatal accident." Felicity replied dryly. "Three guesses as to who the police suspect in those cases."

"Jermaine and Harrison Fisher and the guy who got away last night." Dig replied as he looked down at their files.

"So they kill witnesses in order to get Brick out of prison, and then shoot a cop to do what?" Dig asked in confusion, and honestly I have no idea what the answer could be.

"Well that's what we have to find out." Was my only reply, it was staring to seem that what looked like and easy case was actually more complicated that we initially believed it to be.

***

"According to Laurel, Fisher's lawyer called Brick with the time and the place of the outgoing call." Felicity quickly informed us as she began to type away at her computer, her tone towards me still cold and filled with resentment. I couldn't help but wonder how long this was going to go on. 

"Can you trace that call back to where Brick is?" I asked not really caring about how she was going to do it.

"At least where his phone is." She replied as she pulls up a satellite image. "His burner phone, to be exact. It's at a warehouse in the Glades."

"We'll check it out." Roy assured as we both began to suit up.

"I'll have to talk to you from Palmer Tech. I'm crazy-late." Felicity informed as she quickly made her way out of the room.

"Let's go." I ordered as we all set up in the van and drove t the address that Felicity gave us. "I've got eyes on the target warehouse. But no signs of life. Felicity, do you see something I don't?" I asked as Roy and I stood on top of the building.

"The warehouse doesn't have any security cameras, but someone disabled all the traffic cams on that block, which probably means you're in the right place." Felicity informed us, Roy and I shared a quick nod before we got to our positions.

"In position." Roy confirmed.

"Clear." I said and we bot descended to the inside of the building. We unhooked ourselves from our harness and began to make our way towards the center of the warehouse where two tall trash bins were located.

"How are things going greenie?" A familiar voice came though my ear piece. Roy and I stopped in our tracks, indicating that he heard it too. I wasn't very sure how I should react to this or how it was happening at all considering the Felicity designed this communication system to be unhackable. 

"Cisco?" I questioned in a hushed tone. "What are you doing?"

"Woww...nice to hear your voice too." Cisco commented sarcastically. "And if your asking I hacked into your guys network."

"Felicity's going to kill you." I warned him.

"Hey we were kind of in the middle of something?" Roy commented beside me.