~~~~~

Lunch Time

"See you tomorrow, B!" Larissa waves me a goodbye.

"See you!" I wave her a goodbye and turn my way.

I enter the cafetaria and about to get my lunch because I'm hungry and after this I still have a class.

"Someone need a wheel to the cafetaria?" A familiar voice.

I turn my face and Artie is smiling at me. "Hey, I though you still have your class." I smile back at him and pushes his wheelchair.

"I dont see you yesterday. Where were you?" Artie asks.

"Got a day off so I stayed in my apartment watching movie without any kind of disturb from Blaine and Sam." I giggle.

"Sam came to Bushwick yesterday only to comfort Rachel since she broke up with Finn and she only want to listen to Sam." Artie says.

"Oh I see. Yeah he told me the same thing this morning."

"You jealous?" Artie asks.

"Nope. Why should I? I'm still kind of miss Ryder sometimes." I chuckle.

"Kitty told me that Ryder start dating Marley since three days ago." Artie says.

"Wow." I said as I tried to hide my tears. "Marley is a good girl and I guess she can make Ryder happy." I said to Artie.

"But I like Byder better Ryley. I mean you and Ryder has something to complete each other."

"But it's over now. Then, what about you?" I ask as I help Artie take his food.

"I broke up with Kitty on graduation day and now there is a sparkling between me and Tina like on our freshmen year." Artie giggle.

"Wow everyone get in pair now." I chuckle and sit down on a table.

"Find someone, B. There are many college guy here and they seems perfect for you." Artie says to me.

"I dont think so." I giggle.

"Hey, Artie can I sit down here? Because there is no table left and seems like you both only two of you." A guy come to us and join us.

"Of course, we shared this cafetaria." Artie giggles.

"Your girlfriend?" That guy points at me and asks Artie.

Artie shake his head. "Nope, she is my high school friend. We both in the same club together and just like a family."

"Yeah beside Artie's girlfriend in Brown University." I chuckle.

"We are not dating." Artie said shyly.

"But there is sparkling between you and Tina beside you both live together in Bushwick." I smirk at Artie.

"So who are you? I'm Austin Ford and has same club with Artie." That guy show me his hand.

"Bianca Anderson. Majoring Medical." I shake his hand and smile at him.

"Yeah we have AV club together, B." Artie says to me.

"Wow you must be really smart since you enter medical school." Austin says to me.

"Not really. I've been study hard to get into this university so I can be a doctor and take control of my dad's hospital." I said to him.

"Your dad own a hospital?" He raises his eyebrows.

"Yes in Lima, Ohio. It's Ohio Medical Center. So where do you come from?" I ask him while eating my food.