Chapter 1 - Bringing light and hope

"And this two names that i am going to call now will be the fix members for my upcoming duet group," Said YG.

"Sindy Kim and Tara Kwon! Congratulations,both of you have been chosen by me for the upcoming duet group after much serious consideration. Do work hard and I'll see you two at your last month evaluation this Sunday before you two prepare for your debut!" Said YG with a serious expression on his face before leaving the practice room.

"CONGRATS TARA BABY!!" Sindy shouted while running to you and gave a you big hug. 

"YOU TOO!!" You shouted back to Sindy even though she was already right beside you.

"I can't believe this! After 4 years, we're finally going to debut. This is so surreal." Said Sindy with tears in her eyes.

"AYY I HEARD THERE ARE TWO GIRLS WHO ARE GOING TO DEBUT SOON?? WELL I WONDER WHO THEY ARE THO??" Bobby shouted at the top of his lungs while running to you and Sindy's direction with his open arms.

Seeing Bobby coming to you and Sindy's direction with his open arms, you and Sindy  tried to run away from his hug, making him pissed.

"Alright alright. Fine girls. You two will regret this later. Don't come to me next time and ask for hugs okay!!" Bobby said with a hurt expression on his face but  he was obviously just joking.

Bobby, Sindy and you have been friends even before you and Sindy came to YG to audition to become an idol. Like a scene from a movie, Sindy and you get to know Bobby when you two were traveling in the U.S during a summer holiday a few years back. Bobby is like the only male friend that you could fully trust in the company. Well that is because you can hardly make any friends as you're not the type of people who would make friends with anyone unless they approach you first AND Bobby is super friendly and cool when you two first met.

——-—
6 days went by so quick and that "day" had finally arrived. All these days, you and Sindy had been practicing non-stop just for this last month evaluation which could determine both of your future.

all the guests had finally arrived.
" HIT IT" you shouted into your mic as the beat of the song dropped with your raspy voice to heat up the atmosphere in the room.

Sindy and you chose to perform 'Mental breakdown" by CL for the dancing first and 'if I were you' by 2ne1 for the singing later.

"So, umm well that was a very impressive performance! I really think you two girls are ready!" YG said with a smile on his face and after hearing YG's words, most of the music producers in the practice room laughed and gave you and Sindy a big thumbs up.

"So. Why don't we start with Gdragon and CL? What do you think of their performance?"

"It was great and I like the vibe that they give off.They are awesome!" Gdragon replied.

"Gosh just debut them already. I love it!" CL said in an annoyed tone while rolling her eyes,making everyone in the room laughed except KIM HAN BIN.

"So our b.i Shi, what do you think??" YG asked.

"Honestly, it was fine. I mean their dancing skills and singing skills are great But something is lacking. Performance wise, I don't think they're really READY yet." Han Bin said with no expression on his face. Doesn't he know that he is going to ruin our future with that so called "opinion" of his??

YG nodded and said "Ah I see..you made a point,Han Bin ah. Alright girls, thanks for putting up this amazing performance. Have you been taking note of what Han Bin just said? I hope to see a better performance next month. As for your debut date, we'll discuss about it when time comes,".

"Wtf?" Was all the thought you had in your mind at that moment.
"Better Performance Next Month??" what does that mean?? Are we not going to debut soon?

not long after YG had made his final comment, everyone left the practice room leaving Sindy and you. You both collapsed on the floor and broke down into tears. Both of your debut dreams are so close yet so far to reach.

Bobby stayed to comfort you two sad lil potatoes.

"Thanks bobby" you said with a fake smile.

"I'll always be there for you. Uri Chingu ya..Tara,don't forget!!" Said Bobby while rubbing his hand on your back with the cutest eye smile You've ever seen in your whole life.

THANKS  A LOT ...KIM HAN BIN. Thanks to him, your life is ruined.

AUTHORS NOTE 💗
Hi ppl. This is my very first ever fanfic. I kept thinking about the plot of story until I had a dream about HanBin last night LOLOLOL I m so obsess omg.

I hope you guys like it. Please do support ,like and vote!! I'm trying to make the story as interesting as possible.

Sorry if there are some grammatical mistakes WHICH I know there are a lot of grammatical mistakes Alrdy in this first chapter hehehe..

Enjoy 😘