"Yeah, she's in my room. Getting ready, apparently I distract her while she does her makeup." Jake mentions as Brooke laughs, Alex takes her makeup very seriously.

"Yup, that sounds like Alex Verona." the blonde adds as she sat on the stool by the counter as Jake grabs another bottle of water for Brooke.

"Okay, I know Alex's birthday is in three months but I might've got her present already." Jake says in a whisper tone hoping the Verona girl won't listen in to their conversation.

Brooke smiles widely, and started to wiggle her eyebrows. "What exactly did you get her?" she asks, as she opens her bottle of water taking a sip of the cold water.

"Two tickets to Paris, then we'll backpack all around Europe. All the places she wants to go to, the trip is booked for the end of the school year, so beginning of July." Jake replies as the blonde smirks at him.

"Well, thank you for thinking about me when you bought the second ticket!" Brooke gushes, as Jake laughs.

"The blonde hair is really getting sucked into that hard skull of yours." Jake jokes, as Brooke flips him the middle finger.

"Well, I know Alex will love that gift. Considering you are part of the gift also since you are going with her." Brooke adds as she closes the cap of the water bottle in case for spills. Jake nods as he leans on the fridge.

"The many places that Alex and I could fuc-" Jake was soon cut off by Brooke. "I'm going to stop you before you finish that sentence. She will love that gift, and she will love you even more then she already does." Brooke mentions but then realizes what she had just said.

Oh shit, I slipped up the love part, Brooke thought as she cursed to herself.

"What did you just say?" Jake questions with a smirk on his face but then later turns into a smile when he realizes that Alex Verona loves Jake Fitzgerald.

"Nothing! I said nothing! I should get ready" Brooke says, not even looking at Jake as she runs quickly to Jake's bedroom seeing Alex putting on her black top.

Brooke and Alex decided to get ready at the Fitzgerald's home while Jake catches up with one of his favourite shows, The 100 in his living room. His phone began to rang, he picked up his phone seeing it was her mother. He accepts and greets "Hey, mom."

"Hey, sweetie. Just wanted to make sure, did you order the tickets? Got everything in control?" she asks as Jake could hear the sounds of driving in the city.

"Yeah, I got them. Thanks mom, I was a little bit short on cash when I bought the tickets. But don't worry, I'll pay you back." he replies as he puts the volume lower on the TV.

"Your welcome, you know Alex is family. She's the daughter I've never had! Don't worry about the money, Jake." Sasha gushes as she continues to drive back to her work place.

"Yeah..." Jake agrees with a laugh. "Well, I'm sure she'll love the gift you got her. I trust you, you guys are going to be eighteen soon. Soon you'll be seniors, you guys are growing up so fast."

"Mom, don't cry on me now. My birthday is in the summer, I'm still sixteen. Just so you know." The two share a laugh, "Okay, Jake. I have to go now. I'll call you later! Your father said he'll be back next week from his trip."

"Okay, bye mom." Jake finishes as he hung up the phone, placing it on the table as he continues to watch The 100, considering he was already ready for the club.

"So, have you told Jake yet?" Brooke asks as she applies her red lipstick by the mirror. Alex shook her head as her curls bounced. "No, not yet. I have no idea what a perfect time would be to say hey Jake, you know I kind of love you even though you piss me off 90% of the time." Alex jokes as she slips on her lace up heels, now tying them.