˚˚˚

"Alex, you are seriously glowing." Brooke whispers at the brunette during first period. "Well me and Jake might've done a few things to pass the time in the shower." Alex whispers to Brooke while not far ahead Gustavo Acosta was observing the two best friends discussing the scandalous details of Alex and Jake's adventure.

He smirked to himself as he continued to draw the brunette, a drawing of her smiling with her curls bouncing back.

"The thing is since my father has been released, it's been getting harder to sneak around. Yesterday night, I said that I was sleeping over at your place and he kept calling me. I know he's worried but I've been the one who's been taking care of myself the past three months." Alex admits, as she looks down at her desk.

"I'm sure everything will be fine. Your dad is more reasonable than my dad, I'm sure once you tell him the truth, he'll accept you two together." Brooke mentions with a sympathetic look on her face as she held onto her best friend's hand.

"How exactly do I tell my dad I'm screwing the guy he hates?" Alex asks with a slight frown on her face as Brooke scoffs "It's pretty obvious that there's more between you and Jake besides the sex."

Alex glances over at Brooke and doesn't reply as the blonde huffs "Come on, Alex. It's been a two months since you guys have started dating. You are lying to me, if you don't tell me that you aren't catching feelings for Jake."

Alex stares at Brooke, she bite her bottom lip hard. Feeling her stomach turn, she doesn't reply again, unsure on how to respond.

We've been best friends since we were little kids and now I think I love him, Alex thought to herself she bite her thumb nail which was quite a habit of hers when she was nervous.

"I think I might love him." Alex whispers, and then Brooke's eyes widen. "Wow, Alex Verona is now in love with Jake Fitzgerald. This is a serious case of  modern day casonova. Except Jake is no Heath Ledger." the brunette huffs once again, she had fallen in love with Heath Ledger since she watched 10 Things I Hate About You, movie.

"It's weird though, I haven't felt this way about anyone. Not even Michael and you know how much I cared about the scumbag." Alex admits, as Brooke nods in agreement.

"Honestly, Alex as long as you are happy that's it. I only care about your happiness, and well Jake's also but you are my best friend. I will hunt Jake Fitzgerald down if he ever hurt you." Brooke threatens, her serious face was kind of hard to take serious. Alex giggles, "I don't know what I would do without you Brooke."

˚˚˚

There was complete silence between the group at lunch, there wasn't much to say. Emma Duval is coming home in a few days and everyone seemed quite nervous on how things would be played out.

"I'm in mood for some serious heavy partying tonight, what about you guys?" Brooke asks the group as they all sat on the bench looking at one another. "Can we go somewhere new?" Audrey asks the blonde, then a wicked smile is plastered on Alex Verona's face and it's not because Jake Fitzgerald was rubbing her thigh underneath the bench.

"I have the perfect place, it's this underground club. I've been there a couple of times with Nina." Alex mentions as now Jake, Brooke, Audrey, Noah and Kieran have their eyes on the brunette.

"Guys, trust me. It's amazing how they built the club. It's below the small grocery store Francis' Fruits, I know the guy he'll easily get us in." Alex reassures the group as they all nodded in agreement.

"This will be exciting." Brooke adds with a laugh.

˚˚˚

Brooke arrives at the Fitzgerald's home, seeing Jake in the kitchen, grabbing a water bottle. "Alex is already here?" Brooke asks the tall boy as she walked towards the kitchen with her high heels click clack as she took each step.