Chapter 17

Louis' POV

I pull out of the kiss and we sit on the couch. 

"Let's watch a movie", Harry suggested. 

I would give him anything he wants. I don't know what happened to him there. 

We ate dinner and watched a movie. Harry fell asleep during the movie but I won't wake him up yet... I need to do something first...

*_*

"AHHH, FUCK" I moan as I watch the two men on my computer screen make mad love to each other. My hand is quickly running up and down my erection while I try and imagine it. Try and imagine Harry and me doing what the two men on the computer are doing.

I want Harry so bad. So I make time to pleasure myself. My head falls back as my thumb flicks the tip of my cock each time I move my hand.

I turn my head to the right and open my eyes. I nearly fall back in my chair when I see Harry standing in the doorway.

"Lou..."

I watch as Harry's eyes flicker to my computer screen then to me. His head falls down into his right hand, and he shakes his head back and forth.

"Louis."

I'm still trying to catch my breath when I sputter out,"W-WHAT HARRY."

Harry looks up at me and shows off his cheeky grin. "Wh- what are you DOING?!" He starts to chuckle as I fix my pants back in place. His dimples soon fade as his eyes contort into confusion. "Don't do that." I look up at Harry, shocked.

"WHAT did you just say."

"Don't. Do. That." He says in a cocky tone. He slowly steps towards me and stops in front of my chair. He leans down and brushes his lips against my ear. I can feel my heart beat quicken as he whispers in a deep, husky voice,"Let me take care of it."

His tongue flicks behind my ear and I shudder at the old feeling. My hands travel up his long torso until they reach the back of his neck. I grip my fingers into Harry's thick curls and bite my bottom lip. God I want him. I need him.

I turn my head to face him. His breathtaking green eyes, his plump pink lips, and his perfect jaw line. I'm still soaking in all of his beauty when his soft lips touch mine. It wasn't at all what I was expecting.

I thought it was going to be another,'Hey Harry watcha doin? You're kissing me? How extraordinary.' kiss. But no. It felt amazing. I pulled on the curls on the back of his head lightly, and pushed my lips against his. At first, the kisses were different.

They were filled with love, not lust. But as I could feel my want for Harry spreading, I was getting sick of all of the love. We have plenty of time to LOVE.We never have time for sex, and ONLY sex. I decide to get a bit frisky, and lightly bite my lover's bottom lip.

He lets out a long breath when I do so. I open my eyes again, and I can tell Harry feels the same way. His eyes aren't bright and playful anymore. They're dark and glassy.

I press my lips into his and stand up. Harry, too, stands upright, but he still needs to lean down in order for our lips to reach. His hands start at my shoulders, but they slowly trail down my waist, and stop right on my hips.

He pulls my hips in closer as his kisses get even more passionate. I place my hand on the back of his neck and pull him in closer, if he could even get any closer. Our bodies are smashed together, and I can feel his hard-on jabbing into my lower stomach.

I'm about to pull out of the kiss, until his tongue slips between my lips. Our tongues swish against each other, and Harry does everything that he knows to get me any more turned on than I already am. He licks my bottom lip first, then sucks on it.