Chapter 9

Louis' POV

We were halfway through the surgery when we realized it.

"Dr. Tomlinson" Niall said.

"Yes?" I questioned.

"I know what is causing the heart issues", he informed me.

I looked at him. "What is it? What do you see?"

"Behind the heart there is a hole between the ribs which is making it hard for it to keep things away from the heart".

I looked between the ribs and sure enough there was a hole from the glass. We repaired it and took Harry of bypass.

After a few minutes his heart was beating on it's own and we were taking him back to his room.

Gemma and Anne run up to me.

"Is he okay?" Anne asked. She had fresh tear tracks.

"He is fine. There was a gap between his ribs that was causing his heart issues. He is alive", I reassured them.

"So we didn't do anything?" Gemma asked.

"No. It would have happened if you were there or not".

Gemma let a few more tears fall. I pulled her into a hug.

"Your boyfriend is okay", she murmured into my ear.

"You know?" I asked, bewildered.

"We have known the whole time. We could hear you guys making out in his room. Where do you think those condoms came from? They didn't just randomly appear. I stuck them in Harry's room when you guys were sleeping", Anne giggled. I blushed red.

"We also counted them every time you left too", Gemma smirked. I blushed deeper because we actually used those condoms more than once.

"Lets go to Harry's room and wait for him to wake up", I said changing the subject and leading them to Harry's room.

"That was why we kept contact with you after Harry went missing. We knew you loved him as much as we did. We wanted to make sure you would be okay and not do anything stupid", Anne explained.

"Thank you", I murmured. I opened the door to Harry's room and waited for him to wake up.