Chapter 15

Louis' POV

I sighed and said, "Sure. But I want you to have a week off for your wedding present from me."

"Thank you so much, Dr. Tomlinson", they said.

"Good night... and Congratulations", I hung up and smiled.

I really hope one day me and Harry could be like them... Happy and getting married. I am the one that told them that Michael was pregnant. When I told them at first I was worried they would want an abortion. But they said that they wanted the baby. I have been giving them check- ups because they didn't want anyone else to know.

Liam's POV

I stared a Niall... "You love me?"

Niall bite his lips and fiddles with his hands.

"Please answer me", I whispered.

"I do love you", he replied quietly.

"How long?" I asked.

"Since we met", he answered.

I walked up to him and kissed him. "I love you, too."

"Really?" He asked, surprised.

"Yeah... for years I have loved you. I was always afraid if you found out you wouldn't want me... because I love you more than I can say. Words cannot express how hard it was to not kiss you every time I looked at you. I hated thinking about how close to each other but so far from being mine", I confessed.

I look at him and he had tears in his eyes. "Thank you", he said before connecting our lips.

God, I love him!

Also a huge thank you to @SuckonLarry for the new cover! I absolutely adore it!