Chapter 1

Louis' POV

"Dr. Tomlinson. We have a 25 year old male car accident victim", Nurse Horan yelled to me.

"What is his BP and heart rate?" I asked rushing over.

"BP is 80/40 Heart rate 120", he told me.

"Let's get him to CT now", I yelled at them.

While the victim was in CT I went to question nurse Horan.

"Do we have a name?"

"We ran a fingerprint analysis and we found him, Louis. We found Harry Styles", He told me.

I spit out my coffee.

"HEY! SOMEONE GET THE POLICE ON THE PHONE NOW! TELL THEM WE HAVE HARRY FUCKING STYLES", I yelled.

I heard a few gasps and no one moved.

"Did you not hear what I said? I said get the police NOW", I screamed.

Everyone scrambled to follow my orders.

"Nice job, chief", Niall said.

I am the chief of surgery and medicine at London Mercy Hospital. Niall is one of my best mates and is chief nurse at the hospital.

"How is Liam?" I asked Niall.

"He is so great. I just wish he noticed me".

"Just tell him how you-", I was interrupted.

"Chief! Mr. Styles has a piece of glass going right through his aorta. You need to get to OR 9 right now or he will bleed out and we won't know who the piece of shit was that took him", Liam yelled to me.

Liam was another one of my best mates. I was his mentor now he works at my hospital as a surgical resident.

"On my way! Niall, Liam you are scrubbing in", I yelled.

We ran straight to the OR and right when we got inside he started to crash.

"Let's crack that chest! We need to get that glass out!"

A/N

Hey guys. I have to admit I teared up a little imagining Harry dying. I think you will love this book though. Thank you for reading. I never thought anyone would read a single one of my stories. Thank you so much I love you all! You are the best squirrels in the world.

-Darcy C. A. Rillie.