Chapter 16

CHAPTER 16

You try to keep your mind off the hate but you just can't. You go to the bathroom and your eyes fall on a razor. You shake the thought away, because you promised Louis.

After you get back out of the bathroom Louis is in your room. He looks up and rushes to your side. He wipes away a year off your cheek. You didn't realize you were crying. He says "babe, what's wrong? Do you want to talk about it?"

You nod and and say "its just the hate but it really got to me." He nods and smiles and kisses you softly yet passionately. You both go to where the boys are watching a movie.

During the movie you fall asleep on Louis chest. When you wake up Louis is still there. You frown and get up slowly and try not to wake him up, but you fail miserably.

He opens his eyes and smiles at you. You smile back and say "I'm going to shower and then get ready." He nods and falls back asleep.

After you shower you just decide to be lazy. you haven't been feeling well sense you and Louis made love. It's been about two weeks and you think you might be pregnant...

NOTES

Sorry guys I know it's short but I'm really sleepy for some reason.

I love you my buttfaces....

Instagram-hannahhagan1

Kik-haganhannah

Ask.fm-hannahagan1

Twitter-hannahhagan1

Bye-bye! I love you my weird buttfaces