Chapter 15

CHAPTER 15

After you and Louis get your food, you phone goes off every second. Louis frowns and you just try to ignore it so you end up turning it off. After that you just talk about your life and if you want to have a family.

After McDonalds you head back to the hotel. You get there and the boys surround you and smile and say "you finally told the world!" you both nod and go to your room.

You change into something comfortable. When your done getting dressed you turn around and see Louis with his mouth open and his eyes are wide.

You say "did you just see me change?" He nods and you blush. he says "it's ok, your just so beautiful." you blush even deeper then you jump on the bed and act like your sleeping.

He lays down to and snuggles with you. Then you get on top of him and start kissing him. His hands find there way under your shirt and you shiver at his touch. He smiles into your kiss and he yanks your shirt off. He stops and says "are you sure you want to do this?" You nod and his lips smash into yours. Then you pull his shirt off and start to pull his pants off to. He helps you and then he unclasps your bra and takes your pants off and then the magic happens...

***

When you wake you the next morning Louis still has his protective grip around you. Then the memories from last night flood in. You smile and get up to go take a shower. You look in the mirror and frown at what you see. You shake it off and get in the shower.

You get out and change into some lounge around clothes. You are really tired but you decide to go down to breakfast anyways.

After you eat you notice Harry staring at you. Harry says "whats that on your neck?"

You touch your neck and wince. you mentally face palm yourself for not covering it up. You say "oh... that's just a little hickey nothing else." He nods and you run upstairs.

You see Louis is awake but on his phone so you sneak up behind him. You get right at his ear and say "Harry almost found out..." he smirks and says "how the hickey?" You say "yeah how did you know?" He says " I know what I gave you" and then he winks. you roll your eyes and go to cover up your little present.

You check your phone finally and see that it all twitter and crap like that. The good part is that you gained 10,000 followers. You smile at Then it fades when you see the hate. Stuff like "she so ugly and that's my man" and "she's probably just Harry in a wig!" You feel the silent tears fall down your cheeks. You don't bother to wipe them away. You are just trying to keep the suicidal thoughts away...

........................................................

Hey there my little buttfaces! I've missed you! I hope you like this chapter!!! I worked hard ( you can say that lol!) I love you.

Instagram- hannahagan1

Kik-haganhannah

Twitter-hannahhagan1

Ask.fm-hannahhagan1

I love you my little buttfaces!

P.S- should kaylee end up pregnant?!? Comment your answer and I'll see who wins!! bye-bye.