CHAPTER 7

SORRY for not updating!

.................................................

You wake up with Louis arms Around your waist. You forgot where you were for a minute. You turn over and smile at his soft snore. You try to get out of his grip but his grip only gets tighter. You give up and put your head in the crook of his neck and fall back asleep....

*3 hours later*

You wake up to ohhhs and ahhhs . You see the boys looking at you ad Louis and taking pictures. The only person not happy is Harry. You get up and stretch and get a notification you check it and Liam posted a pick of you sleeping with Louis. You glare at the back of his head and you attack him and knock him down. Everyone is laughing at him and you laugh at him to. You go get ready and put your Sunset Blvd. cropped shirt on with your black booty shorts and and black vans and a SnapBack. You curl your hair and put mascara, eyeliner, and lipgloss and grab your phone and go to meet the boys in the lobby. Your all going sightseeing so your in the elevator waiting to go down and you get a text....

From Liam:

Kaylee I just wanted to tell you I haven't seen Louis this happy sense he broke up with Eleanor... I really think he likes you.. Let me know .X

To Liam:

Nice to know and I kind of like him to... I really like him so awesome!!!

You get down in the lobby and Liam whispers something in Louis ear Louis smiles and the looks at you. Harry has a Snapback on to. You say this was not planned I sware! They laugh and you leave and walk beside Louis and Harry to look around the town.

*2 hours later*

You get back to the hotel and you got to Louis room and get your stuff, Louis walks in and sits down and pats the spot next to him. You sit down and he starts talking then he finally says Kaylee I really like you and Liam says you feel that way to... You look at him and smile and say Louis I like you to... And are you asking me out? He smiles and nods. You smile and then say Harry is not going to like this. He says yeah let it be between us for awhile. You say ok and hug him.

......................................................

NOTES

•twitter hannahhagan1

•Instagram same as twitter

•kik same as Instagram

Vote and let me know what you think!! Love you!!!!