Chapter three

CHAPTER THREE

After we all help the clean up crew just a tad we leave to go to the party. When we get there the first thing you see is a bar! I run straight to it you sit beside a familiar looking ginger. You look over and realize who it is! IT IS ED FREAKING SHEERAN!!!!

The bartender comes over and ask what you want you tell him just a beer. Harry comes over and tells you to take it easy tonight I nod my head yes but in my mind im thinking hell no! Niall comes over and sits on the other side of me I blush when I catch him staring at me. After I finish chugging my beer I order another one. Niall just chuckles and says "you are definitely Harry sister."

You laugh and hang out with Niall the rest of the night. After you and Niall talk almost all night you get up and go sing karaoke. You sing Love Drunk by Little Mix. You look for Harry but you can't see him. You go out and his car is gone. You think to yourself my own brother forgot his sister in a bar wow.

You text Niall and let him know Harry left you here. Niall comes out and says "ill take you home." You smile and say "ok." You get in the car as soon as you do you pass out....

When you wake up you don't remember anything. You look around and don't recognize the house or bed. You look at Niall then yourself. Your in a tanktop and his sweatpants. You scream and he wakes up startled. He says "what's wrong?!?" You say "why did you undress me?!?"

He explains everything sense you don't remember. When he is done you get up and put your original clothes on. You walk downstairs to Niall cooking shirtless....crap he's sexy you think. Your thoughts get interrupted by Niall saying "if you take a picture it will last longer." You chuckle and have a nice breakfast and a very nice conversation.

He drives you home and Harry is mad when you pull up with Niall. He asks you where were you?!? You snap back "you left me at a bar!" He looks down and thinks of a comeback. Finally he says "why were you with niall?" You say " he was going to take me home but I passed out." Then Harry says "so nothing happened?" You both say in unison "nope" and pop the p. after Niall leaves you go get cleaned up and then you take another nap.

NOTES........................................

Thank you if you are reading this
Vote and comment ideas!
I love whoever is reading this!!