Chapter14

CHAPTER 14

You finally get back to the hotel and you walk to Louis room and see Louis. You smile and run to him and jump on his back.

He smiles and throws you on the bed. He kisses you and says" you taste like coffee!" Then he kisses you again and says "yep my favorite to!" You laugh and run to Nialls room.

You get in there and hide in his closet. Louis runs in and looks around and doesn't find you. Then Niall walks in and ask who's in here. You decide to have a little fun.

You throw a shoe and it hits his head. He screams and runs out screaming, "Harry there's something in my closet!"

Harry walks in and says "I'm sure it's nothing." You throw a hanger at Harry and scream "be gone!" He runs out screaming for the boys.

The boys walk in and you jump out on Louis. He screams and says "it's got me!" You laugh and say "it was just me lads!" They all laugh and you as the boys fall in the floor.

Then you say well I'm gonna go change into my sweats and Toms. Louis screams and says "we can match!" You laugh and say ok.

After you change you grab your phone and walk down to the lobby to meet the boys. When you get down there Harry says "I want a picture of you and louis!"

After the picture you head to the concert/soundcheck. You wait for the concert to start. You start to to doze off and then you fall asleep.

You wake up to Louis slowly picking you up. You groan and say "what time is it?" He says "well the concert is over so yeah." You say oh. Then you fall asleep in his arms.

You get to the hotel and kick your shoes off and get under the warm covers. You feel Louis get under them he wraps his arms around you. Then you say "nigh Lou I love you." He says "I love you to, night."

When you wake up and take a shower. You get out and put on a shirt that says "POW", black skinny jeans and black high tops.

You ask Louis if he wants to go get some food he smiles and nods. You head to McDonalds and Louis stops and says "if we see any paparazzi I think it's time to tell them we are a couple." You nod and kiss him. Then as if on cue you see flashes you ignore them and keep kissing him. He pulls away and you frown.

The paps ask questions like, "are you and Louis a thing, is Harry ok with it, how long has this been going on?" You smile and say "yes, yes and about a month." Then you go get your McDonalds.

........................................................

NOTES

Thanks guys I love you!!

Kik-haganhannah
Instagram-hannahhagan1
Ask.fm-hannahhagan1
Twitter-hannahhagan1

If you follow me on anything ^^^ up there tell me!! Bye my little buttfaces... That's what I'll be calling you now (FYI)