Chapter six

CHAPTER SIX

We are about five minutes away from the hotel and we already here the screams. I roll my eyes and wait until we stop I put my hood up then get out with bodyguards. Once me and the boys are inside we get the rooms.

The rooms are me and harry and in the next rooms are Niall and louis. Liam and Zayn and Josh. Once we are in our rooms we relax. I drift off to a very deep sleep.

***

When I wake up the boys are arguing about why I don't get to stay in their rooms. Then Harry looks at me and says let her choose! You say um.....

I don't know guys your all cool but ill make a deal, while we are here I will spend the night in all of your rooms. They sigh in defeat and say fine and walk out.

Harry turns around and smiles and starts tickling me. I laugh and scream stop it tickles I'm going to pee!! He says fine just cause I don't want pee on my bed. You laugh and says got you! And you run to find Louis room.

Once you barge in Louis room you scream Louis help me! He says what why?!? You scream harry! He laughs and says fine. You get under the bed. Harry finally comes in. He says where is she? Louis says he was in here but she ran out. Harry says ok.

You come out and Louis says what was in that for me? You say I'll spend the night with you tonight. He says ok! You laugh hug him. Then you say how about some nandos? He says sounds good. Then you say I'll see if the boys want to come. You walk out to find the boys.

When they all agree to come you go get changed. You put your I'm Harry styles twin tank top, on then some black shorts and your sparkly black vans. You let your hair fall naturally and some eyeliner and mascara and lipgloss and bam your done.

You walk out and Harry say OMG I love your shirt! You giggle and say yeah it's true. You say yeah let's get going. As soon as you get out of the hotel the paparazzi and fans mob you. You get lost in the crowd. In a flash someone has your hand. Once your at the van you see who it was.

It was Niall. You look at him and say thanks. You give him a big hug it takes him a minute to hug back and the paparazzi go crazy. You get in the van and Louis says are you ready for tonight? You look at him and say haha yeah. Harry looks at you and gives you that look. You roll your eyes and shrug.

You finally make it to nandos and you dig in.

***

When you get back in the hotel Harry doesn't talk to you. You make it to Louis room and you change in your pjs. You lay down and Louis raps his arms around as you fall into a deep sleep.

NOTES...........................................

What do you think Niall and Kaylee? Or Kaylee and Louis

• kik-hannahhagan1

•Instagram-hannahhagan1

•twitter-hannahhagan1

•vote

• comment

Thanks guys!!!

I love you