Chapter12

CHAPTER12

You go sit down on one of the many couches and wait for 5sos to start. Once you hear their music you get up and start dancing.

You dance and dance you don't even realize all the boys are videoing you. You finally notice and stop and blush. You say "um please tell me your not going to post that anywhere!" Niall looks at you and says "already did" and high fives zayn.

You groan and hear Ashton on the stage say "here comes one direction." You say "well go start your bloody concert already!"

By the end of the concert your so sleepy from all the dancing, you doze off in the car a lot.

You finally get to the hotel you go to Louis bathroom and change.

You come out wearing his Rolling Stones shirt and his sweatpants. He smiles at you and says"why do you love wearing my clothes?" You giggle and say"because it makes me feel closer to you."

He nods and gets in the bed. Instead of you getting in the bed you straddle him and start kissing him.

About five minutes later you hear someone clear there throats. You jump and see the boys, including 5sos. Harry says"we came say goodnight." You smile and say "g'night love you guys!!" Louis says "night guys."

He wraps his arms around you and says"goodnight I love you!" You smile and say" I love you to g'night!"

You wake up in the floor and you touch your head and say owwww and notice your bleeding.

You get up but fall back down. You start to try to get Louis attention and you finally get Louis attention he freaks out.

He gets down beside you and asks whats wrong. You stutter and try to explain you fell but you black out.

You wake up in a hospital bed and Louis and the boys run to you. You hug them all and kiss Louis.

You frown and say "Louis your so skinny!" He says "you have been out for a week." You get wide eyed and say" what about the tour?!?" Harry says "we were gonna have a brake but it was going to be a surprise for you."

You nod and say "Louis right now your going to go get some good food." He nods and kisses you and walks out.

You say "Harry I'm cold can you snuggle with me?" He nods and smiles when he gets closer you can tell he's been crying. He lays with you and you fall asleep.

You wake up to Louis waking you up and saying"you can go home now!" You smile and kiss him.

.....................................................

I love you guys thanks for reading!!!!!

Kik-haganhannah

Instagram-hannahhagan1

Ask.fm-hannahhagan1

Twitter-hannahhagan1