Chapter two

CHAPTER TWO

On the way to the concert it is really quiet, then I turn the radio on. I squeal when I hear my favorite song by little mix! Harry just rolls his eyes when he hears me singing along. I stick my tongue out at him and finish singing. Then I get on twitter and wait till we are at a stoplight then snap a pic of harry. I post it on twitter and Instagram. Harry gets a notification and looks at it and just chuckles. We finally arrive and I walk in with my arm around Harry's waist and his arm is draped around my shoulders. What can I say I missed my brother. The boys eye us, Louis speaks up first "is this your girlfriend haz?" Harry chuckles and smiles and says "no Lou but it is my twin sister Kaylee." They all laugh and say we don't remember you telling us about this one. Harry laughs and says yeah, I can tell he is irritated. I look around and see the food table. I look at Harry and say sorry Haz I love you but the food is calling my name! I run to the food and immediately I find Nandos. Then I grab a water and I sit down on the couch. I eat my food in silence and then Harry comes over to me and tells me I am going to be singing at the concert. I tell him I don't want to but he promised a iPhone 5. I can't pass up that offer. I get up and stretch and go to the loo. Then I grab a mic and tell them to surprise me with a song. I walk out on stage and people cheer! It feels like you just had about 50 energy drinks when your out here on stage. The music starts and I recognize it. It's A Thousand Years by Christina Perrie. I sing it and the crowd goes wild. Then We Are Who We Are by Little Mix came on. I wonder who's idea that was? After that song it is the boys turn. But Harry makes me sing little things with them. After the concert the fans were demanding to see and meet me. They set me a table up and gave me a sharpie. I signed a lot of things that night it was awesome. Harry mentioned some party that we were all going to after the concert. God I hope I don't get drunk.

NOTES
....................................................

I know I said I would update tomorrow but I'm bored!!
Please vote and comment ideas
Thank you if you are reading this!!