Chapter 8

CHAPTER 8

You walk out of Louis room and go to yours and Harry's. When you get there Harry is asleep, you think to yourself payback time. You take pictures and post them everywhere.

You decide to stay the night in Liam's room that night. You knock on the door and a very sleepy Zayn opens the door. You laugh and ask if Liam is in there. He nods and starts screaming for Liam. You walk in and ask Liam if you can stay with him tonight he says yeah and the whispers "I know about you and Louis." You smile and put a finger to your lips and wink.

You walk back to Louis room to tell him you are staying with liam. He pouts and says "but your mine!" You laugh and say "yes and I always will be." He smiles and falls back on the bed and starts snoring.

You text the boys...

From: Kaylee

Anyone up for some shopping before the concert tonight?Xx.

From: Harry

I will:)x.

From: Kaylee

Ok great be ready in 20!! and meet me in the lobby!Xx.

After that you straighten you hair and put mascara, eyeliner and lipgloss on. Then you put a black beanie on with a line green tank top, black skinny jeans and black heels. You grab your phone, cash and sunglasses and head down to the lobby.

Harry is already there with sunglasses and a SnapBack. You sneak up behind him and tap his back he turns around and smiles. You walk to the mall which is about a five minute walk. You hope no fans will recognize you. You get there and you go in about ten stores and get a lot.

On the way back you say to Harry "I have to tell you something." He says "ok have at it." You say "well I-I am Louis girlfriend..." He stops in his tracks and yells at you when he is done you turn and run as fast as you can in heels.

You run straight to yours and Harry's room and lock the bathroom door. You grab your razor blades and cut five times and watch as the blood falls to the ground. About twenty minutes go by and you hear a lot of screaming and then footsteps. You hear a knock on the door and then Louis soft voice say "Kaylee can I come in?" You mumble a no and then the next thing you know the door comes crashing down. Then Louis comes in and sees the cuts and he pulls out some peroxide and band aids and cleans them. Then he pulls you into the biggest hug and whispers "promise me you'll never do that again." You nod as silent tears fall.

That night you are all watching the movie Evil Dead. You get scared and snuggle into Louis chest and you pull the blanket over your face and scream. Everyone laughs at you. Then you get up and say "come on Liam sense I'm staying the night with you let's go!" He gets up and follows you to his room and you get in the bed and he gets in and raps his arms around you. You fall asleep into a deep sleep.

Notes..........................................

Tell me what you think!!! Do you guys like kouis?

Twitter-hannahhagan1

Kik-hannahhagan1

Instagram-hannahhagan1

Ask.fm-hannahhagan1

Thanks for reading!!! I love all you!<3 vote and share!!

Quote I made up...

Sometimes words hurt, sometimes they can make a girl smile for the rest of the day.

~Hannah hagan