Chapter five

CHAPTER FIVE

I wake up to Harry sitting on me. I groan and push him off me. He frowns and then the boys start singing their "it's time to get up song."

You groan again and put your hood up and get out. You grab you bags and wait for the boys.

When everything is done and the plane is ready you board. You get scared and say I've never been on a plane.

Harry looks at you and says "it will be fine." You give him a tiny smile as the plane takes off.

12 HOURS LATER

**dream**

MUM, DAD NO!! You scream.

But they can't hear you.

The next thing you know your mom backs out of the drive way and BAM a car smashes into theres.

You run out if the house and open your dads door he slowly turns his head and says, I love y-you...

You scream and cry, and wait for the ambulance to get there. You explain what happened to them.

**end of dream**

You wake up screaming and crying when your vision get clear all the boys and the flight attendants are there.

Harry asks what's wrong and you tell them all about your dream.

The flight attendant goes and gets you some water. Harry hugs you and tells you it will be alright.

After that dream you can't go to sleep. You get up to go to the loo. You splash you face with water and use the loo.

You get back to your seat and you borrow Harry's brush to comb your wild mess. Then the flight attendant tells you to buckle up and sit down.

When you get off the plane paparazzi surrounds you and not the boys.

They ask questions like, are you Harry styles girl friend? You answer calmly and you say, no I am his twin sister Kaylee. Then they say why are you going on tour with him? You say I'm lonely and he's lonely.

After the mobbing you get in the van and check Instagram. You see a picture of your head on Harry shoulder on there. You groan and say I look horrible!

They all laugh as we start the two hour drive to the hotel.

NOTES...........................................

Hey guys I know a lot if people don't read this but it's ok!

I love you anyways!

•vote

•comment ideas

•kik-hannahhagan1

•Instagram- hannahhagan1

• twitter-hannahhagan1

Thanks for reading! Well anyone who does!