Chapter 13

CHAPTER13

You smile at Louis and kiss him and say "finally!" He chuckles and all the boys cheer.

Louis goes to pull the car around and you refused to use a wheelchair, so you make Harry carry you.

Louis laughs when he sees Harry carrying you. Harry frowns and says "what's wrong?" Louis says "mate your face is red and your sweating!" Harry says oh and laughs.

You make it to the hotel and go straight to the kitchen. You get everything out and decide what to eat.

After you finish whatever it is your making the kitchen is a disaster. Liam walks in and screams. The boys come in freaking out. Liam says "what the heck did you do!?!" You look down and say"I don't know..."

You run to Louis room and lay on the bed. Louis walks in and sits down. You smile and turn over. He leans down and kisses you. Then you doze off.

You wake up and go take a shower. When you get out you pick out what your going to wear.

You decide you want to wear your black cropped shirt the says DOPE in white letters, washed denim shorts, black vans, and a SnapBack. You let your curls fall naturally and your ready to go.

You walk to Starbucks to get some coffee and probably some food. You order and go sit down and wait. The waiter comes over and gives you your order and on the tray there is a note that says "your pretty, want to go on a date?" You chuckle and eat you food.

You get a text from louis.

From Louis: where are you kaylee? xx

To Louis: don't worry babe I'm at Starbucks X.

After that you return the note to the guy that have it to you. He opens it and says "there's nothing on it." You smile and nod and say "I know, my boyfriend is Louis Tomlinson in One Direction I'd be careful if I were you." Then you walk back to the hotel.

.......................................................

I know it's short sorry! I try to update when I can. Love you!!!!

•Instagram-hannahhagan1

•ask.fm-hannahhagan1

•kik-haganhannah

•twitter-hannahhagan1

Thanks guys over 150 reads love you!!