A special elevator ride part 1

Backstory
Hiccup and Astrid dated for 2 years but broke up because of a stupid fight, they both got into another relationship. Hiccup is dating Merida (do I have to say more) and Astrid is dating Eret who's in collage so they only see each other in the weekends. Anyway Stoick (who's not hiccups father in this one shot) he's the biggest hiccstrid shipper in the world and was so sorry when they broke apart. So he got some plans for them.

Hiccup pov

Everything is great.
I'm on my way home just had to put some books in my locker. my girlfriend went home with her friend, so I'm walking down the hall alone it's kinda creepy but hey this is reality not some scary movie.

I walk to the elevator and sees a blond girl... Astrid. We broke up a month ago and she meet Eret and a bit after I started dating Merida, so it's cool, we're friends. Just friends.

"Hey Astrid" I say smiling at her.

"Hey hiccup" she says back smiling. She still has that gorgeous smile.

Astrid pov:

I was waiting for the elevator. My boyfriend Eret is coming to pick me up and then we're going to spend the day together before he goes back to college.

"Hey Astrid" a guy with auburn hair says behind me.

"Hey hiccup" I say giving him a smile. We're just friends now we used to date but not anymore.

"Why is the elevator taking so long" he ask and chuckles.

"I don't now" I say shaking my head still smiling. I look around and sees another elevator.

"Hey isn't that new?" I ask.

"Yeah it is" hiccup says pressing the button on the new elevator.

Bling it says and opens.

"Ladies first" hiccup says bowing.

"Well thank you kind sir" I say and giggles a bit.

"Everything for you milady" he says smiling. He still calls me that nickname, but we're still just friend.

The doors closed and I pressed the button but nothing happened?
We didn't move at all

"What's wrong?" Ask hiccup.

"We aren't move" I say. I look around there's a door here, what.

I go and opens the door it's a bathroom.

"Why is there a bathroom in a an elevator" hiccup ask.

Then the light shuts down.

"I don't think this is an elevator"

...

Nobodies pov:

Astrid and hiccup tried to open the doors but it didn't work.

They were stuck in an elevator... Together.

Then a small door just big enough for a small baby bear opened and a Stoick doll (like the one in Saw just with stoicks look) came out riding a very small bike. Astrid and hiccup scared jumped to the wall of the elevator.