Working love

Hiccup pov

I walk down the street, with my Starbucks and the wind in my messy bark brown hair. I'm only 24 and already the boss and owner of the huge company, Berk.  

When I arrived I got greeted with a lot of "hallo mr haddock" and "good morning mr haddock" as usually.
But one thing is new, when I walk past the small offices my eyes land on a girl. She has shinny blond hair in a braid and has light blue eyes. She's wearing a light blue shirt and a black skirt, looking very professional, but still beautiful.

I can see I'm not the only one with my eyes on her. Jack, Eret and the other boys are all drooling over her, and for some wired reason that makes me jealous.

I just turn around and walk to my office. I starts to work on my new project, when my secretary, Eugene, comes in.

"I got the papers sir" he says and lays a huge stack of papers on my desk.

"Thank you mr (can't remember his last name so let's call him smith) smith" I answer not looking up from my project, I'm not the, be friends with your the people you work with, type.

Eugene nods and is about to walk out of the door when I say:

"Oh mr smith, who's the new girl?" I ask looking up. Eugene eyes and mine meets for the first time science I hired him and it gives him a small chock.

"O-oh Astrid, I mean miss hofferson. She got got hired s-she does great I hear" says Eugene nervous.

"Okay that was all" I say going back to my papers. Eugene walks out and I can see him staring at Astrid when he walks by her. Why does that makes me jealous.

I continues my work some time when I see Astrid walk by I stole some glances from her, but she's just so...

I'm her chief I have to keep it together.

What is it with her? Why is she so... Special.

When I'm done it's pretty late and everybody is gone or that is what I thought.

Nobody besides me and another person is here and I'm clumsy enough to walk into that person.

"Aw" I hear a girl voice when we fall to the floor with a bumb.

"I'm sorry" I say helping the girl up. I look at her and it's... Astrid.

"Oh Astrid I'm so, so sorry" I say without thinking "are you hurt?"

"No I'm not thank you... Sir, oh mr haddock I'm sorry I didn't" she starts to apologize and blush, she's so cute I can't stand her I just want to kiss her forehead and tell her it's okay... Wait what...

"Hey it's okay" I cut her of from her apologies.

"I don't think we have probability met so" I say offering my hand for her to shake it " I'm hiccup, hiccup haddock the owner of Berk".

She takes my hand and shakes it. Her hand is small and soft, and it reminds me of home for some weird reason.

"Astrid hofferson" she says shaking my hand. And then comes the awkward silence.

"I better get going" she says taking some papers.

"A pleasure to meet my boss, for real" she says giggling a bit, waow her giggles are beautiful.

"Yeah see you around Astrid" I say.

I watch her go. Looking her up and down I know I'm creepy, but she's just amazingly gorgeous.

I get home and goes directly to bed with one thing on my mind: Astrid.

(2 weeks later)

Astrid has been working here for 2 weeks now and she's doing really good.

We always talk in the evenings when the rest are gone, and I love it.

I haven't been so happy in a long time.

Astrid and I have become close friends now we talk, bring coffee to each other and she makes me laugh.

It's now evening and everybody went home. Now it's just me and Astrid like normal.

"So rock,paper, scissors who's gonna get coffee tomorrow" she says with a smirk, gods she looks sexy... Stop.

"No need for that milady" I say, milady is her new nickname and every time I say it she blush and she looks adorable when she blush.

"I will bring it tomorrow, a white chocolate mocha" I say placing my hands on her waist, that's how far our friendship has gone.

"You know me too well, sir" she says smiling while she cross her arms on her crest.

We stay silent for a moment while we get lost in each other's eyes.

"I see you tomorrow hiccup" she says quiet almost like a whisper.

"See you tomorrow Astrid" says I slowly leaning in placing a warm kiss on her forehead.

She doesn't punch me or yell at me, she just smiles a weak smile...

"Bye" she whisper taking her things and walks out.

"Bye" I say when she's out of the door.

What's wrong with me what is this tickling, dizzy feeling. Why do I feel so weak.

Am I in love?

Thank you everyone who votes and comments on my stories everyday. I'm very grateful. I know this was a bit short but I really just felt like writing something modern.

Nos vemos,

Zeph🏙