I walked over to where Harry was standing and he smiled at my presence. He wrapped his hands around my waist and brought me closer to him engulfing me in a hug. He nuzzled his face into the crook of neck.

"Hey! What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I came to pick you up from you first day at Uni."

I went on my tip toes and gave him a peck on the lips.

"oh my god. It's Harry Styles the freaking boxer!" I heard a girl squeal.

"Can't even pick up my girlfriend without being noticed" He huffed causing me to laugh.

"Can I get a picture?!" The girl asks.

"Sure" Harry said clearly annoyed.

He took a picture with the girl and she left squealing like a little girl. I couldn't stop laughing at Harry's annoyance.

"Let's get out of here before any more slutty Uni girls recognize me" He huffed causing me to once again laugh.

He grabbed my books out of my hands and put them in the back seat before opening the door for me. I climbed in and he shut the door behind him.

He climbed in and turned on the engine. We started to drive until we were on an unfamiliar rode.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"My place" He replied

I nodded my head and turned on the radio. Monster by Eminem came on and I turned up the volume.

"I'M FRIENDS WITH THE MONSTER THAT'S UNDER MY BED. GET ALONG WITH THE VOICES INSIDE OF MY HEAD. YOU'RE TRYING TO SAVE ME STOP HOLDING YOUR BREATH." I sang on the top of my lungs earning a weird look from Harry.

"Don't look at me like that. You're jealous because my voice is better then yours" I stuck out my tounge.

He huffed and rolled his eyes playfully. After annoying him more with my "awesome" singing we finally reached his condo.

We walked into the buildings lobby and we walked to the elevator. He pressed the button to his floor. He fumbled with the keys trying to open the door. Once he opened it, I entered. I took in the surroundings and gasp at how neat it looks. The whole place was white with a black furniture and a flat screen TV.

"You've been here before and now.you gasp at my place?" He jokes.

"Well I really didn't pay attention" I rolled my eyes playfully.

He walked into his room and I followed him. Once again I stood there shocked out how neat his room was. He had a huge king size bed in the middle of the room with more black furniture and a TV.

"Soo what do you want to do?" I asked.

"Movie?" He questioned.

I nodded my head in approval. He went back out of the room and back with a movie.

"What movie?" I asked.

"Incidious Chapter 2" He replied.

Great. A scary movie.

We both sat down on his bed under the covers.

Another scary part appeared and I jumped causing Harry to laugh. After a while of nothing happening another more scarier part came and I jumped and sat on Harry's lap nuzzling my face into his chest. I felt vibrating and looked up to see Harry turning bright red from trying to hold in my laugh. We were interrupted by my phone ringing.

"Hello?"

"Kylie where are you?" Tristan spoke worried.

"Shit. I forgot to tell you my friend.came to pick me up." I said.

"It's fine. Are you coming home tonight?" He asked.

"Umm I don't think so"

"Okay be safe" He said before hanging up.

I locked my phone and put it on the night stand. I looked at Harry who looked at me.

"Why'd you say I was your friend?" He asked.

"Because I haven't found the right time to tell him we're dating." He nodded understandingly.

He pulled me back onto his lap and wrapped his arms around my waist. We finished the rest of the movie cuddled with each other.

"Do you want to order some food?" Harry asked. I nodded and he went and ordered pizza.

While we were waiting for the pizza to come I sat on the couch  watching tv.

"Do you want to stay over?" Harry asked.

"If you don't mind" I said.

"Of course I don't mind" He said.

We heard a knock on the door and Harry went to go open the door. He paid the pizza man and put the box of pizza on the table.

We dug into the food and finished eating. We went back into Harry's room and he gave me a shirt I could change into. I went into the bathroom to change. When I got back out Harry was already in bed. I slipped in next to him and he wrapped his strong arms around my waist.

"I'm really happy you agreed to be my girlfriend" He said.

"I've never had a girl stay at my place before. They would usually leave right after." He explained.

I felt bad for him actually. The girls.leaving him showed that they didn't care for him.

"We'll I'm not like those other girls." I smiled.

He kissed my lips and smiled back.

"Goodnight Harry" I said yawning.

"Goodnight, Baby" He said kissing my forehead.

******
hey lovely readers!! So its sunday and poop school tomo :'(

I updateddd and hopefully it will do :)

Does anyone want to make me a cover for this story? If you do message me :)

Well thats is for tonight!

vote

comment

share

Goodnight my lovely readers! Love you! :* muwahh