Chapter Thirteen

You thot i was done? Bitch sike. Lots of fluffy and some 😈 too. Happy late birthday to samssn this chap goes out to her 😀

"Dinah wake up. I'm hungry."

Dinah was sure it was far too early in the morning to be hearing the sexiest husky voice that could ever grace her waking mind attempting to prod her out of her cozy state of hibernation. She curled further into the warm body that was interlocked with her own and frowned when she felt it begin to purposefully shake her.

"No...." She groaned, half awake, as she turned her face into a warm neck that smelled like home to her. Breathing deeply, she appreciated how quickly the comforting scent lulled her back into a peaceful snooze.

Dinah felt more than heard the chuckle that escaped Lauren's chest, as she was practically laying half on top of her new girlfriend, before that chuckle was promptly followed by a loud grumble from a bit lower. That perked Dinah's ears, causing her to lose interest in resuming her napping. Pushing her hands into the bed on either side of Lauren, she pressed herself up a bit so she could find her favorite shade of green.

"You know it's funny. Normally you want me to be your blanket. The only time you flip us and lay on me is when you want to keep me from leaving." Lauren smirked when she met Dinah's sleepy brown eyes.

"It's a good strategy because you can never push me off," Dinah said proudly, straddling Lauren and stretching her long torso like a feline above her in a flaunting display. A raspy adorable yawn, sounding very much like a baby velociraptor, left her mouth and Lauren couldn't help but smirk as she ran her hands up Dinah's sides.

"Maybe that's just what I let you think my little Dinahsaur." Lauren raised a sleek jet black eyebrow in challenge, enjoying the way Dinah's eyes grew playful.

"Oh really?"

Lauren anchored her leg against the bed and locked her arm behind Dinah's elbow, pushing her body up and flipping Dinah on her back in an instant.

"Yep." And just like that, Lauren's lips were attacking Dinah's with the same hunger her stomach had just voiced before.

Dinah's stomach felt like an acrobat doing somersaults because the thought that the perfectly, gorgeously, amazing woman on top of her was all hers, made her nearly turn inside out.

"I love that you're all mine," she husked out, tearing her lips from Lauren's for just a moment long enough to form the words before she was back and pushing with her own ferocity.

Lauren dragged out a whine as Dinah bit into her lip and tugged it away into her own mouth to suck on. Grinding her hips into her girlfriend's beneath her, Lauren made sure to move one of her thighs into a dangerous position between Dinah's legs.

"And you're all mine," Lauren emphasized the words with a shallow press of her thigh and she pulled her mouth away to watch Dinah's fall open. "Aren't you?"

Lauren watched as the question made Dinah's eyes grow soft around the edges, watched as her smile grew along with the blush on her cheeks and Lauren was still bewitched by the sight. She paused all movement just so she could stare and drink down the image that was Dinah's beauty. How was she so fucking lucky?

"I'm always gonna be yours." Dinah spoke with conviction, knowing the statement to be as true as fact. She always hated promises and people who made them but this was different. Nothing could ever make her heart stop beating for the one person it existed for. Lauren must have been the reason she was alive.