Chapter Nine

Sorry its been a while... but i hope you like this chapter and if you do drop me some comments and a vote. Hope you cutie pies have a great day 😄

Lauren really didn't want the weekend to be over. She could honestly say that she hadn't remembered having such a great weekend ever. She and Dinah had done basically nothing except lounge around the house all weekend together in their pajamas. Well... and less. They'd watched movies on Netflix and ate junk food and talked about anything and everything under the sun like they normally did but somehow everything felt completely different and brand new to Lauren now. It was overwhelming just being near Dinah.

Every single time Dinah touched her, even if it was completely non sexual, maybe just a brush of their fingers together while they were reaching for the same snack, Lauren felt her stomach drop in the best way. She was suddenly hyper sensitive to everything her tall, blonde, gorgeous, friend did. They cuddled while they watched tv like they normally would and Lauren couldn't for the life of her focus on the screen. Dinah's fingers would stroke away mindlessly on some part of her body where the girl was holding her, drawing designs into and searing her skin, and every single touch left her brain short circuited.

Lauren had never considered herself obsessive. Or a person that got turned on easily. But she couldn't even deny that this weekend had transformed her into a sex obsessed horndog. She would have been ashamed if she had taken any time to think about how often her brain would drift off, remembering exactly how those long fingers had felt pumping inside of her feeling all the perfect places that made her lose her fucking shit, but she was too caught up in her fantasies to care.

She wondered if Dinah could tell that she now had a one track mind when she stared at her devastatingly beautiful friend. She must have caught on at some point during one of the many times Lauren's hazy green eyes drifted down to Dinah's full pink lips while she was talking. Lauren couldn't focus on anything except the memory of how those lips felt all over her skin, how they drew the most carnal reactions from her body.

Distraction wasn't even the extent of the issue for Lauren. That was just the introduction to the order in which Dinah was quickly ruining her. Not only could she not keep her mind off of Dinah, she couldn't keep her hands off of her either. Every time her thoughts had gotten to be too much at Dinah's tempting she had attacked the blonde, just like the same had happened to her. They would be lazily snuggled up in Dinah's bed one minute and flinging clothes across the room and devouring each other up the next. The cycle had repeated so many times even in two days that she'd lost count by now. She wondered if Dinah knew exactly how much every action she took affected her and perhaps she was just teasing her all the more. Either way... it was safe to say Lauren was fucking addicted.

Lauren was hooked on the feelings of ecstacy that Dinah brought every time they had sex. She had never thought it could be so mind blowing. Never dreamed it could feel so right. Dinah made her so fucking hot and bothered in a way that nobody had ever even come close to. The way Dinah looked at her now, like they suddenly shared this new special secret, kept safely in their hearts and the comfort of Dinah's bedroom, gave her butterflies. It was all overwhelming.

She knew she looked at Dinah different too, noticed things she never had before. She felt like a blind idiot for not seeing how utterly gorgeous Dinah was. Goddamn she was so fucking sexy. Her body was perfect, thick and soft and inviting in every way. Lauren had spent the weekend exploring it, using her hands and lips and tongue to map it out. Leaving marks along Dinah's full breasts and golden stomach and thick luscious thighs because it only added to her beauty and something deep inside Lauren reveled in the idea of being able to paint her own designs into Dinah's skin. Lauren found herself questioning how it was even possible an ass as perfect as Dinah's existed; she may or may not have bit it on occasion during the time they were a sweaty mess wrapped up in each other.